JPU Order - Status changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    You'll find most of these players who want perfect even chevrons shafts etc are normally those who are very average at the game and struggle to get a decent break and who are normally more interested what the cue looks like then how it plays. Every club has a group of these type players
    I think a lot of players fit into this category; myself included. The reason I have ordered a cue from JP is that I love the game and know that even if I never improve beyond my current average abilities, I will enjoy owning a superb piece of workmanship. I'll never knock in a max but I will cherish owning a cue that has been hand made with love by the best in the business to my own specifications. Will it improve my skills? Probably marginally. Will my love for the game be enhanced my owning ths cue? Undoubtedly.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      You'll find most of these players who want perfect even chevrons shafts etc are normally those who are very average at the game and struggle to get a decent break and who are normally more interested what the cue looks like then how it plays. Every club has a group of these type players
      Understand that , but at the end of the day you are paying a lot of money for a product and therefore expect , quite rightly , a superior product . No matter what standard of player you are .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattytheshark View Post
        I think a lot of players fit into this category; myself included. The reason I have ordered a cue from JP is that I love the game and know that even if I never improve beyond my current average abilities, I will enjoy owning a superb piece of workmanship. I'll never knock in a max but I will cherish owning a cue that has been hand made with love by the best in the business to my own specifications. Will it improve my skills? Probably marginally. Will my love for the game be enhanced my owning ths cue? Undoubtedly.
        I don't think that cue that GG posted up that's on eBay has been made with love, or by someone who's the best in the business, if he had any pride in his work that would have been binned ,or re spliced , or sold as a sin bin cue as other makers do. I find that quite shocking for the price, if that was a Chinese cue folk would slag it off.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• I would want a cue if i brought it at that cost to be aesthetically pleasing. It has nothing to do with rubbish club players being more picky.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            I don't think that cue that GG posted up that's on eBay has been made with love, or by someone who's the best in the business, if he had any pride in his work that would have been binned ,or re spliced , or sold as a sin bin cue as other makers do. I find that quite shocking for the price, if that was a Chinese cue folk would slag it off.
            This sounds a bit harsh to me judging only a small picture where no one knows what a cue this is

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
              This sounds a bit harsh to me judging only a small picture where no one knows what a cue this is
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JOHN-PARRI...item4ad7a1cc33

Comment

• Originally Posted by elgin View Post
                Perhaps you are in the same country having no commmunication problem just a ring will be able to speak to JP, but my friends are in Singapore and some of them dun even receive and reply from JP. One of my friend even has to cancel his order as the he was asked to wait and wait for a long time. Can you imagine that. Famous cue maker like JP is having such a poor customer service will be chasing away their customer. I am one of the example. I will not order any JP cue in future.
                Dear Sir:

I am guilty of replying to an old thread but i want to state one honest fact about John Parris.
                I live in India and i had ordered a John Parris Elite cue from him (customised to my own specs).
                To tell you the truth, i have received prompt replies from John and the cue did reach me within 3 months (as stated in the site).
                I had been a constant heckler, in terms of follow-ups, but John did reply to my emails and that felt good and assuring and the cue did come within the time frame as promised.

I am a happy John Parris customer and i wish the same should have happened to you too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattytheshark View Post

Wouldn't have it any other way pal :-)

Oh wow LOL

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                    Oh wow LOL
                    Why did you reply to a year old post lol ????

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      This thread has a huge amount of views because it's about the Don, the One, the Bear and his Ultimate cue. The power of the Cue Don, family!

Comment

• Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                        15 months but feels like 2 years mate lol, just got my JPU number 2296, dark shaft, 7 evenly spaced arrows running right up to the ferrule as I asked and balanced at 17" like I asked, 18" butt joint overall length of 24" plain dark ebony looks great, hope it plays as good as its looks :snooker:
                        I thought JP didn't do 18" butt joints?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          lol, aye

Comment

Working...
                          X