No announcement yet.

ANDY TRAVIS latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy made a cue for a friend early last year (http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...867#post703867)
    Andy was quick to communicate the first contact and was great with timing and price.
    My friend loves his cue.
    Andy has also done many refurbs and fixes for me as well.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      I missed these when originally posted, loving the bottom one, ebony with a hint of maple, class.
      Would be nice to see the shafts aswell Andy

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
        Yes its olive wood. This cue is gorgeous and at the grand old age of 60, last night I had my first ever break of 40. Made countless breaks in the 30's over the years but the 40 always evaded me. The cue just feels right and many of you will know what I mean by that statement, hard to put into words.
        Feel my break building is improving with age now ive lost the fear of losing. I just try to make a decent break every frame and let the scoreboard decide who wins.
        Get far more pleasure from the game and take on many shots that I would previously have played safe off. If they go in it helps my break building, if they dont who cares its only a game.
        glad it suits your game. ! which is the main !!!
        If I may say something (As S Devis said), never try a new cue on a mach table. If you miss a pot, has nothing to do with cue.!!
        The important thing is that it suits your game. You're right, Snooker is a game. Some days we are sharp and we see the balls better, and some days we play differently. Anyway, as i said, one of the most beautiful designs I have ever seen. Enjoy your game.

Comment

• Two cues made for TSF members

Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
          Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
          https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
          S36 1LB

Comment

• interesting those little joint stubs, what was the thinking - transporting protection?

Comment

• Are these joint protectors something new that you are doing? I like 'em.
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                interesting those little joint stubs, what was the thinking - transporting protection?
                Think its called thinking outside the box (or cue case in this instance) Ok I'll get get my coat Dean
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                  Think its called thinking outside the box (or cue case in this instance) Ok I'll get my coat Dean
                  nah, you're ok

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    interesting those little joint stubs, what was the thinking - transporting protection?
                    They are to prevent the surface/edges of the invisible joint getting damaged when unscrewed
                    Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                    Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                    https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                    S36 1LB

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
                      They are to prevent the surface/edges of the invisible joint getting damaged when unscrewed
                      Surely a bit of overkill but do look good

Comment

• Very good idea

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
                          Two cues made for TSF members

these look a decent cue anyone played with a travis cue if so how do these compare with other cuemakers playability terms?

Comment

• A friend got a new maple 3/4 from AT early-mid last year, and he loves it. His game has also improved since, could be the cue, could be confidence, could be anything else intangible but his game has definitely improved.
                            see http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...867#post703867 (and AT's avatar)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                              these look a decent cue anyone played with a travis cue if so how do these compare with other cuemakers playability terms?
                              No 2 cues even from the same maker play the same so pointless question ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                No 2 cues even from the same maker play the same so pointless question ??
                                should we not all buy £30 cues then?

Comment

Working...
                                X