https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
    S36 1LB

Comment

• That's awesome Andy. If only I could get it past the Mrs

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
        That's awesome Andy. If only I could get it past the Mrs
        My thoughts exactly
        Safety doesn't win frames.......Potting does!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
          That's awesome Andy. If only I could get it past the Mrs
          My thoughts exactly

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            This is a very unusual and good looking cue Andy
            Tbh......I really like this one, with a maple front splice it would look really different from other cues.

A bit more weight and it could be pure class

Comment

• To be honest if the olive wood would of been a tad heavier I'd have bought it.

Comment

• If Andy doesn't have the exact specs pre built, then get him to quote you for one to your spec.

The one i have recently received is imho simply stunning, the level of attention and quality of the craftsmanship is fantastic.

It'll be in my possession for a very long time to come.

I honestly can't rate Andy highly enough.
                Andi Mack

Comment

• Waiting for someone to give a comparison to how andys cues feel against other cuemakes cues, someone preferably who's owned a few cues off all the so called top fellas and how they rate his against them?

Comment

• Originally Posted by andi mack View Post
                    If Andy doesn't have the exact specs pre built, then get him to quote you for one to your spec.

The one i have recently received is imho simply stunning, the level of attention and quality of the craftsmanship is fantastic.

It'll be in my possession for a very long time to come.

I honestly can't rate Andy highly enough.
                    I think I will do. Cheers.

Comment

• id like to know how they play too, i tried to ask andy a few times but he don't play snooker so he couldn't tell me
                      whoever owns that 16.9oz cue it would be good to hear some feedback
                      Last edited by j6uk; 12 April 2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                        id like to know how they play too, i tried to ask andy a few times but he don't play snooker so he couldn't tell me
                        whoever owns that 16.9oz cue it would be good to hear some feedback
                        Its impossible to say that a certain brand will play in a certain way , every cue is individual so no one can answer that . Ive just had five T W cues and whilst they all are solid honest responsive hitters they all have a different feeling . Ive had three Andy Travis cues in the past , one i couldnt get on with at all , the other felt nice and the third was a lovely player , well for me anyway .

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Its impossible to say that a certain brand will play in a certain way , every cue is individual so no one can answer that . Ive just had five T W cues and whilst they all are solid honest responsive hitters they all have a different feeling . Ive had three Andy Travis cues in the past , one i couldnt get on with at all , the other felt nice and the third was a lovely player , well for me anyway .
                          +1 to this, i thought you would know better Leo

Comment

At the risk of stating the obvious too many people get confused with what is "stunning" ie nice looking, and what is a good playing cue.

Comment

• im only asking about one cue the 16.9oz one from the last page. i only asked andy what the give was, but he couldn't tell me

Comment

Although I agree what you're saying, it's more to do with if every cue plays different to each individual then why do most people suit Trevor white cues and insist his cues are the best, in other words Trevor must be doing something different to other cuemakers to make his cues more consistent and probably the cue to have at the minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X