ANDY TRAVIS latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Sorry to go off track, but wouldn't it be great to have a cue builder thingy on the forum, we could all then design our own idea of the perfect cue, and let others take the mick out of them.
    What would build for your ideal cue

Comment

• Unfortunately I'm really boring and would probably have plain ebony every time, I just really like it.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with classy black ebony mate it's elegant

Comment

• Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
          There's nothing wrong with classy black ebony mate it's elegant
          Completely agree.
          "Practice Makes Perfect"
          "He Who Endures Conquers"
          "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

• Any enquiries contact address below
            58'' long
            9.8mm tip
            29.8mm butt
            17.5oz
            17.1/2'' balance

Last edited by Andy Travis; 9 May 2014, 04:00 PM.
            Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
            Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
            https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
            S36 1LB

Comment

• Specs please andy

Comment

• Sold............
                S36 1LB

Comment

• This is so nice!!
                  a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
                    This is so nice!!
                    This is now mine yipee .............. Due to be delivered today
                    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• do you mind telling me how much it cost? thanks.

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                      This is now mine yipee .............. Due to be delivered today
                      a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
                        do you mind telling me how much it cost? thanks.
                        If you look back through the thread at some of the other lovely cues Andy has made over the last year you will see prices on some of them. This will give you an idea as to the costs involved. Basically the more splices the more they cost is a general rule.

Andy has been producing some of the nicest cues ive seen over the last 12 - 18 months and definateley one of the best badges out there.

Decided a long time ago that he was the guy I'd choose to make me my next cue for me and then this one popped up. Would have been rude to refuse it.
                        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                          If you look back through the thread at some of the other lovely cues Andy has made over the last year you will see prices on some of them. This will give you an idea as to the costs involved. Basically the more splices the more they cost is a general rule.

Andy has been producing some of the nicest cues ive seen over the last 12 - 18 months and definateley one of the best badges out there.

Decided a long time ago that he was the guy I'd choose to make me my next cue for me and then this one popped up. Would have been rude to refuse it.
                          I agree Maverick, hope it fits like a glove.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Post 245 andy the cue in the middle whats the wood on the front splice is stunning your really producing some top quality cue that last one is lovely.think I am going to have to order another rom you.

Comment

• Curly maple, it came out quite dark and the lines across it disappear when viewed from a different angle
                              S36 1LB

Comment

• Mine turned up yesterday and its fantastic. Thanks Andy. Havn't had a hit with it yet but if it doesn't pot balls its my fault and definately not the cues. The quality is fantastic both in the splicework, the shaft and the finish. Cant wait til friday knock a few balls about.
                                Which end is it I put the chalk on again????

Comment

Working...
                                X