Stephen hendry's cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Wity
    Suggestion for the moderators of this forum...

Give these Acuerate fans a couple of days in which to put up or shut up and when they dont (sorry , if ) close the thread. All thats happening now is free advertising for expensive firewood which is exactly what they want.
    A suggestion for YOU would be to calm down and stop messing around, insinuating people are liars or whatever...As Wagga said, that's brilliant litterature...lol

If Stephen Hendry HIMSELF, the best player of all times, has decided to go for an Acuerate (and not for a Parris, an Osborne, a Stamford, etc.), and has actually performed efficiently with it so far, I think there is a reason...You're not gonna make a fool out of him with a sh*tty product! Come on guys, a bit of sense!

I'm not saying Acuerate cues are the ultimate weapon for snooker, as I have never used one. But I say "try it!"...

We'll see in Sheffield if he uses it. If he does, and if he wins the tournament, I think many people here would find themselves quite dumb...

So, let's see how he does with it first....
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• we're well off track now

Every year, players drop off the tour, and there were are only 6 tournaments in the year he dropped off.
      In a system like that, anybody can drop off.
      On the other hand, he just won the PIOS 7, and gave some of the "better" players a good whipping.

Take care guys, enjoy the weather

Comment

• Originally Posted by wagga wagga
        we're well off track now

Every year, players drop off the tour, and there were are only 6 tournaments in the year he dropped off.
        In a system like that, anybody can drop off.
        On the other hand, he just won the PIOS 7, and gave some of the "better" players a good whipping.

Take care guys, enjoy the weather
        Amen Wagga...
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Thanks Erwan, it's good to read your posts.

Let's face it folks, you will never convince us, and we will never convince you.

But why should we try.
          We all have our own opinion, and we want to stick to it.
          Fair enough.

Let's respect eachothers opinion from now on.

This discussion has been quite entertaining

Cheers

Comment

• Originally Posted by wagga wagga
            Thanks Erwan, it's good to read your posts.

Let's face it folks, you will never convince us, and we will never convince you.

But why should we try.
            We all have our own opinion, and we want to stick to it.
            Fair enough.

Let's respect eachothers opinion from now on.

This discussion has been quite entertaining

Cheers
            Anyway, as a common motto says : "Opinions are like A$$holes...erverybody has one, and generally, it stinks!"

Comment

• "Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it."

– Rene Descartes, philosopher

Comment

• The thing is, Hendry would've been one of the top seeds for the next tournament anyway, so he becomes no more or less a favorite for using another cue.

If he were to win in Sheffield, it's not conclusive to say it's because of the cue he's using, and that alone....is it?

On the other hand, if the world's greatest ever player, is now using the most reliable cue, he 'SHOULD' have some improvement in consistencey in Sheffield should he not?

This remains to be seen doesn't it?

As stated earlier however,

'ACUERATE CUES ARE NOT ANYTHING NEW IN LOW DEFLECTION CUES'

Comment

• I would be happy to have ANY professional player compare a cue I'd built with ANY Acuerate cue.

More than happy

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1
                    I would be happy to have ANY professional player compare a cue I'd built with ANY Acuerate cue.

More than happy
                    give me a few days trevor and I will put one in your hands.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1
                      If he were to win in Sheffield, it's not conclusive to say it's because of the cue he's using, and that alone....is it?
                      Obviously not, we agree. I just wanna put an emphasis on the fact a neventual victory for Hendry with this cue would be quite en extensive test for the cue. And a proof "it works", as the best player in the world manages to win with it.

Comment

• The thing is not to make too many wild predcitions such as thinking he'll romp the championship doing it 10-1 13-3 13-2 17-3 and 18-2 or drop 13 frames all championship, or romping against an opponent who has scored fewest ever points in a Crucible match, or him making close on 600 points without reply, or him make 27 centuries including a couple of 6 centuries in a row runs with this acuerate cue.

He can win it. Of course. But let's not anticipate him winning it emphatic to such an extent because he's not invincible now and never will be again. Scores such as winning 17-3 or 18-2 and the same player winning the same event 5 or 6 years on the spin as the only man in contention are achievements of the past and belong to the snooker museum. Whatever people think, Hendry was on an incredible run especially the peak he had in the middle of the 1990's it's hard for anybody to replicate him, and not even the great man himself has returned to it and will find it impossible to do so. He's still very much capable of being well in the mix and winning tournaments, but I'm not convinced that the acuerate cue will be the cure to all his problems so it will not return him to having the huge gap he held for so long over the world No.2 and winning virtually everything again like he did at his peak in the middle of the 1990's.

For Hendry to be invincible in his 40's in the modern day game would certainly be the biggest ever bucked trend if he manages to achieve it, as snooker players are at their peak mid to late 20's and perhaps into their early 30's. So a Hendry complete and utter domination the way he had in the 1990's in 2 years time is most unlikely. Really I can't see it at all.

Everybody wrote Steve Davis off coming into his 40's as being finished, yet there are many people still expect Hendry coming into his 40's to do it all in the high octane fashion he once did. Once the old decline kicks in it's too late whatever cue he uses to totally reverse it to his pre-decline vintage where an opponent taking more than a frame in a session off him was considered by many as being a remarkable achievement.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147
                          umm so we knew that his knowledge of the law was poor, and now we can be sure he knows nothing about cues either!
                          You talk like Superman!!!! You are the best of the world!!!
                          I will retain my words to call what you are!!
                          By knowing Bjorn much more better than everybody I can talk about him but not in a bad way like you do here ADR147, I will say that you dont know him, if you play against him, you will probably never win a frame against him so dont talk about him like this, Mr cue maker!!!!!!!
                          This guy, my friend, is able to have century back to back, last week he had max back to back! He jumped out from the main tour because he has a life like people with a brain said here, he had a wife for a long time and it finished bad, he started to be lazy in practice, anyway i'm gonna explain all his life here, but please, as you dont respect anything instead your own opinion and your cue job and your 34 yo experience (just to remind you that the boss of Acuerate was playing snooker before you were thought by your parents), you must at least respect people like Bjorn Haneveer or any other people in this world!
                          So, please, try the cue or even give it to try to the pro players you think you know, and after that you will have a real opinion and not only your own experience or jaleousy of a better product than yours!!
                          If Mister Stephen "El Maestro" Hendry HIMSELF is not enough for you when he says HIMSELF" I LOVE THIS CUE, so you are an unsatisfied person!!

And if you claim that Bjorn knows nothing about snooker, what can you say about JIMMY WHITE, who was not far from jumping out from the Main Tour????
                          Jimmy probably knows nothing about snooker or you can repeat your sentence : umm so we knew that his knowledge of the law was poor, and now we can be sure he knows nothing about cues either!!!!!!!

Stop to be closed in opinion, its starting boring a lot!!!!!!!

Dont think Acuerate will send you one of his cue, they dont need to prove anybody, especially you, that the cue works and the science has been proven!! The boss is much more better than you in snooker and his knowledges of snooker are not to be proven too (one world champion Peter Ebdon and he is now working with the best player ever), he is working with a much more better player than you who knows much more snooker than you so he wont let him down to show you one of his cue, you are nobody for him!! NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU!!
                          If you are so closed in forum, we can talk about you like you do to the other like Bjorn!!!!!! You wont be happy!! For sure!!

I stop, sorry if you dont take it good, sometimes its better to talk than shut up and keep it!
                          So, dont take it bad, its a forum where everybody talks but some posts are not correct or not OPEN!! Especially from you who seems to be a clever person who knows snooker!!

Last word, JUST TRY IT and you will be able to talk about this cue!!
                          It doesnt mean you will like it but you will be able to talk about it!!
                          I 've never tried one of yours, so I can also say that this is not a good cue or more words in a bad way like a ****ty cue or a firewood, but its perhaps a good one!! I and WE dont know!!! Maybe some good pro players play with them and they like your cues, but NOT Stephen Hendry at the moment!!!
                          Maybe they will try, maybe not!!
                          Maybe they will like them, maybe not!!
                          But before having a comment, they will TRY and give their opinion, their own opinion each other!!!!!
                          I hope you understand, I dont attack you but you need to be more open to talk about other products than yours!
                          Cheers to understand what I mean and to take it in the right way!!

Comment

• when did you get the humour bypass - if you really want to fall out with me thats no problem i really honestly could not care less! oh and by the way. tu pue.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Quote from Aconmate.... "the science has been proven!!"

Will these plonkas ever understand that anyone can claim such and such does whatever but in an advert to say so without proof is illegal?

No one here needs one of their cues to judge their claims, all thats required is for a cue to be independently tested by a robot. Just like they say they already have had one tested already only this time tested independently.

My offer stands so either Put up or shut up!

Comment

• Yeah right Wity.....
                                Good to see that there's someone who knows it all...

Goodnight

Comment

Working...
                                X