David wu cues on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David wu cues on ebay

Seen these cues on ebay they look pretty decent for the price. Anyone know anything about these cues or even had one ??

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281331100432?nav=SEARCH

Sorry I don't know anything about them, but it does mostly say grey ebony, so I'm guessing that the buts are dyed black, won't make any difference to how they play as others have said before if you get a good player that's all that matters.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

only available in 7.5, 8 and 8.5 mm, so more pool than snooker that they call them
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Noticed many of the cues were with small tips more suitable to pool, yet you still get a telescopic long extension, I doubt you will get much use out of that on a pool table.

Comment

A lot are 9.5 mill.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

the ones on the link state the small sizes
            maybe a good starter set for some
            Anyone actually used one? quality/playability?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

If you click on "see other items" there is plenty of choice
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sun-mall/m...p2047675.l2562

Comment

Just had a look at some of those and they look ideal for my needs. thanks

Comment

I own one, it is a grat playing cue. I think they are very good cues. Prices are going up on them, get them while they are still affordable. Cheers,
                  I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

I know an Ex Pro that uses one .....unreal cue for the money .

He wants another one but can't find them on Ebay anymore .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      I know an Ex Pro that uses one .....unreal cue for the money .

He wants another one but can't find them on Ebay anymore .
                      Agree, Someone I know plays with one also Neil and TBH after having a few knocks with it myself a while back you could've stuck any badge on it and you wouldn't of had a clue what cue it was, won't be long until the days of laying out silly money for cues will come to a standstill IMO

Comment

Can you still get these cues anywhere? The original link was from over a year ago

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          Agree, Someone I know plays with one also Neil and TBH after having a few knocks with it myself a while back you could've stuck any badge on it and you wouldn't of had a clue what cue it was, won't be long until the days of laying out silly money for cues will come to a standstill IMO
                          He liked it that much , that he sold his JP Cue !

As you say put any badge in it and you could not tell the difference . The shaft is amazing .

The cue badge has something like ' David Wu Handmade Cue ' but he can't get another one like it .

Think he paid £120 with a case , his 13 year old son now uses it as he preferred it to the JP .....Which is why he wants to get another one .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

In sweden we have a saying "A Monday example "
                            and that is what I probably got. I owned on a year ago, think the spec was.
                            58" 17.5 ounce 9,5 mm tip and maple shaft and it was a one piece.

The biggest problem i experienced with the cue was. Very on balanced.
                            A cue for me must be a little bit WF (weight forward ) with this cue i didn't feel anything in my left hand
                            ( I'm right handed ) felt like it was nothing there, like you cueing with one hand.

That's my experience with this cue.
                            Regards / Ronnie

Comment

Would I be able to get a decent JP cue for under £100. Or will I only get the mass produced, machine made rubbish ones? I'm after a cue but £100 is my limit and ideally need a case with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X