Mystery Cue! What will I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by BigButtWilly View Post
    looks like you have picked up a sin bin cue then my friend according to what people say , it must be **** if the splice is slightly out
    he didn't pay a grand for it though! truth is though parris ultimate can be perfect -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      he didn't pay a grand for it though! truth is though parris ultimate can be perfect -

nah ... it's got woodworm!

hee-hee ... only joking ... it's your floor ADR, not the cue

Comment

truth is though parris ultimate can be perfect -

what you telling me for i know i have one, seen a lot all in perfect condition.

I do agree with dandy though think your floor looks a bit toss not the best background to sell cues really.

Comment

truth is though parris ultimate can be perfect -

what you telling me for i know i have one, seen a lot all in perfect condition.

I do agree with dandy though think your floor looks a bit toss not the best background to sell cues really.
          oi BigButt ... don't blame me ... I was joking! you may not like my sense of humour but please don't turn my words around ...

Comment

Oi Dandy you was the one who bought up woodworm and adr's floor not me, maybe he had one of jrc's burwat champions lying on there to long ?

Hey jrc dont blame me they were the ones who started the joking !!

Comment

Oi Dandy you was the one who bought up woodworm and adr's floor not me, maybe he had one of jrc's burwat champions lying on there to long ?

Hey jrc dont blame me they were the ones who started the joking !!
              yeah OK BigButt ... point taken and I agree with you ... people sometimes take things too seriously on this forum but at least now we're all agreed ... it's jrc's fault

Comment

why would someone have two accounts on a snooker forum - unless its members of the same family or something?

Dont see the point.

Last edited by Byrom; 20 August 2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

bigbuttwilly and grantdropthenutmitchell have both been banned for using sockpuppet accounts (They were the same person)

Borselino is Tommo147 who's ban was due to be lifted the day after tomorrow but has now been increased by another month for accessing the forum when banned with a sockpuppet account, his third account of borselino147 has also been deleted from the forum.

Comment

Explains a lot

Comment

own fault people for going with the posts they did,lol

Comment

I knew it! Exactly the same love for JP and views on GBL cues
                        Screen Shot 2014-08-20 at 11.51.28.jpg

Comment

Well if we are taking credit for things
                          image.jpg
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

anyone else?
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                              bigbuttwilly and grantdropthenutmitchell have both been banned for using sockpuppet accounts (They were the same person)

Borselino is Tommo147 who's ban was due to be lifted the day after tomorrow but has now been increased by another month for accessing the forum when banned with a sockpuppet account, his third account of borselino147 has also been deleted from the forum.
                              Phew . . . one month of quiet anyway.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

So why did bigbutt and grant bother to have 2 accounts??? just to cause trouble ???????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X