X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• welcome to TSF
      I would start with these websites, they may not be the most uptodate sites but the information is good.
      vintagebilliards.co.uk
      www.thecuecollector.com
      www.oldcues.co.uk
      www.cuesnviews.co.uk

values = whatever anyone is prepared to pay
      seriously, the condition of these cues/badges is not good and will badly affect any value
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• thanks for the help!

yup, I do admit they are not in pristine conditions. My father is getting old & the cues are neglected badly. Not much TLC from him anymore

Comment

• Dean is offering good advice . The Peall is a nice cue and the Macassar on the JD on the right is good . Original spec is more important to a collector , but someone looking for a player has a different viewpoint . E- bay , advanced search , completed listings can give you a guide to current values e.g. a JD 600 went for £102 at the end of September . I cant tell if yours is a 500 or 600 because of the badges condition , but I can still use this as an example.

Comment

• Couple of nice old Taylor's balanced cues, both hand spliced, one ebony butt, the latest rosewood butt.

Comment

• Very nice additions Bill, not for sale I take it

Comment

• Very Nice cue indeed !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                  Couple of nice old Taylor's balanced cues, both hand spliced, one ebony butt, the latest rosewood butt.
                  Good finds. Very nice cues.
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                    Very nice additions Bill, not for sale I take it
                    No, sorry Kev. At the moment, it's new cues out, old cues in.

What you need is a nice TW or rogibear 005.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      No, sorry Kev. At the moment, it's new cues out, old cues in.

What you need is a nice TW or rogibear 005.
                      gone down that path already Bill. Not a modern cue left in my collection. Put up some pics of your collection when you can

Comment

• has anyone a machine spliced ebony ash cue like doherty's for sale or know where I can get one? regards

Comment

• Originally Posted by Reini0100 View Post
                          has anyone a machine spliced ebony ash cue like doherty's for sale or know where I can get one? regards
                          Never heard of anyone wanting a shed of a cue like that bent old thing Ken uses but if its the ebony machine spliced look you like then John Parris Master cue is a little similar in style.

Comment

• no becauce parris cues are handmade and I search machine spliced old rack cue with a very special looking grain.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Reini0100 View Post
                              no becauce parris cues are handmade and I search machine spliced old rack cue with a very special looking grain.
                              Parris Master cue is machine spliced

Comment

• My Cannon Hurricane
                                https://youtu.be/M7koyFbGT7s

Not the best video tho
                                Last edited by george31; 18 November 2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X