X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    where do you find these?!
    if I ever go to a car-boot I find nothing!
    ive had them for a long time the stevenson cue is rare in machine made carbooots have not been good this year the bug done them in

Comment

• Hello everyone. My father gave me a snooker cue when I was about 18. Unfortunately he passed away 2 years ago and I'm having trouble identifying it. I believe he had it at least since the 80's. The brand is an Adams cue, but I'm really struggling to find the model online. Does anyone have any ideas? Would really appreciate it if anyone would be able to help my ID it. Thanks! I can't quite figure out how to post multiple images on the forum so I'll link to a facebook post that I originally posted in the Pool Cue Collectors facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...49130695942254

Comment

• Originally Posted by Samdosed View Post
        Hello everyone. My father gave me a snooker cue when I was about 18. Unfortunately he passed away 2 years ago and I'm having trouble identifying it. I believe he had it at least since the 80's. The brand is an Adams cue, but I'm really struggling to find the model online. Does anyone have any ideas? Would really appreciate it if anyone would be able to help my ID it. Thanks! I can't quite figure out how to post multiple images on the forum so I'll link to a facebook post that I originally posted in the Pool Cue Collectors facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...49130695942254
        Firstly, welcome to TSF

then....

How to add images to your TSF posts
        You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the β€œnot a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
        ImgBB.com
        Click on "Start Uploading"
        Browse to the file and select it, click Open
        Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
        Click "Upload".
        Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".
        Hover over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
        Go to your TSF post and paste.
        You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Hi all - I'm hoping that somebody might advise me as to the value and collectability of a 1929 Water Lindrum cue 17oz - the condition is pretty good I think and it has a badge (a bit worn) and a plaque on the butt - it seems straight to me - it belonged to my grandfather who died shortly after the end of the second world war and has spent the last 70 odd year kept upright in a metal case

Any help or advice about the best way to go about selling will be much appreciated

i

Comment

• Originally Posted by idp View Post
            Hi all - I'm hoping that somebody might advise me as to the value and collectability of a 1929 Water Lindrum cue 17oz - the condition is pretty good I think and it has a badge (a bit worn) and a plaque on the butt - it seems straight to me - it belonged to my grandfather who died shortly after the end of the second world war and has spent the last 70 odd year kept upright in a metal case

Any help or advice about the best way to go about selling will be much appreciated

i
            Have a look here :- http://www.cuesnviews.co.uk/Snooker/...ingbigfour.htm

You can contact Dave for advice using his email on the site.

Good luck.
            βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Originally Posted by idp View Post
              Hi all - I'm hoping that somebody might advise me as to the value and collectability of a 1929 Water Lindrum cue 17oz - the condition is pretty good I think and it has a badge (a bit worn) and a plaque on the butt - it seems straight to me - it belonged to my grandfather who died shortly after the end of the second world war and has spent the last 70 odd year kept upright in a metal case

i
              if still available I may need interested
              please send pics specs to
              kevin_agatha2000 (at) yahoo.com.au

Comment

• Hey sorry to piggy back on your post.

So I know nothing about these kinds of things.
                I found a Willie smith champion cue in the loft of my grandparents house (now my house).
                it seems to be in good condition, no bends.
                It’s 58inches, 16oz and tip is 9/10mm.

Can anyone help me find out how much it is worth/ where is best to sell it.
                Thanks

Comment

• Welcome Kas - originality and condition is everything when it comes antiques. Best place to sell is eBay, Facebook and you can even you try this site. With the specs you’ve provided at a guess around 300gbp give take. You may well get more for the cue providing that the tip diameter is no less than 10mm, original lacquer is still present and the weight has not been tampered with post manufacture. Dings and chips will affect price. Post good pics with the specs and all the best with your sale. Good luck
                  Last edited by kev267; 11 July 2022, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Hi I have a Burroughs and watts cue "the Edwardian, hand made cue" it has a ivory badge with 4 screws securing it. Any idea the value, I think it's a good 20-25 years old. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X