Acuerate Cue Review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ominfantasy147 View Post
    Best cue on the planet.. maple is best quality maple youll get.. all other maples used on mastercues, phoenix cues, you name it are all a load of junk compared, the cue quality is top notch build quality and woods is top notch... people saying its light or whatever, they are custom made you PICK your Own preference ��... then the cue is made for you and there is a waiting time for the cue...

It took me a pretty long time to get use to the cue as my previous cue was so different in weigjt size and was also ash... but my god was it worth it... my cue is kept in my car through heat ad rain, it was stolen and thrown in the mud over night, and the finish is still top notch... the fittings are still solid no warps no nothing... very heavy solid cue... dominic dale doesnt know what he is talking about he collects antique cues that play like absolute trash.... and considers them 10/10 ... so new cue with new technology with top wuality wood isnt going to please him...

It is ment to feel different from other cues if it didnt it wouldnt be what it is. The whole point is give it time get use to it... and believe me every other cue you pick up will feel like trash...

Acuerate 147 cue is the best cue money can buy

Nice of you to bump a 10 year old thread just to inform us of this.

Comment

Ya and look how wrong you guys were look how many pros have taken up the cue. Lol

Comment

Ya and look how wrong you guys were look how many pros have taken up the cue. Lol
        please list these pros who are now using an Acuerate cue

I know of these:
        Luca used to, now Maximus
        Mark W used to, now back to JP
        Hendry used to
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The only pro I know using an acuerate is alex ursenbacher. With the price of the euro against the pound as it is, these cues are more expensive than a top quality maximus ultimate of which numerous pro's are now using. No brainer for quality and playability.

Comment

In an alternate reality maybe.

Comment

Are you kiddin?? Ive tried top model maximus cues the shafts are so stiff, like playing with a mop stick ... buy a top maximus maple cue and buy the 147 acuerate maple cue... look at the maple shaft.... acuerate gets top quality woods...

Chinese cues are getting far better than all these big name english thai brands... the cues feel terrible... it is all about the shaft and acuerates have the best quality shafts.. chinese cue makers are getting first choice off the ash and maple... they are also getting the best ash in thwir top end cues...

Ive tried soooo many thai cues they are well finished lovely looking, but the shafts are terrible..

Comment

Just go on the site and look how many cues are now designs of players..

Comment

Sorry mate but Accuerate is pretty terrible come quality. These cues are nowhere, I repeat NOWHERE, near a Maximus Ultimate, a Ton Praram (even a Series 1), a Stamford, a Parris....you name it....I've had enough Accuerate cues in my hands to judge and for sure there are just rubbish, plain and simple. Flames are not even, peaks are not aligned, joints are terrible and all the 'decoration' at the bottom of the shaft is of poor quality and disappear with sweat. Same for the badge where the ink tends to disappear with time, leaving you with a white disc instead of a brand badge. All the Accuerate cues I've seen/retipped/etc. suffered the same issues.
                  Might be shinny when brand new but they clearly not age well!

Alex Ursenbacher is indeed the lone pro using this stuff. All the others, even Luca Brecel, who was an ambassador for the brand, recently swapped to Maximus after losing his cue in China.
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Just go on the site and look how many cues are now designs of players..
                    ah you mean the "endorsements"...
                    Allan Talyor in interview said he uses a MW cue.
                    Mark King in interview said he uses a JPU
                    Matt Selt in interview said he uses a Mick Taylor cue (now maintained by JP).
                    Fergal O'Brien (not O'Brian) - not sure what cue he uses now.

thanks anyway

Comment

Sounda like you are buying the standard acuerate cues. My cue badge is engraved in what seems like a type of ivory but probably not, like i said my cue was stolen thrown inthe rain and mud over night , dont see any fades at all.... kept in the car joints are solid and havent shifted.. the finish is as the day i bought it over 10 years ago. Dont agree with a single thing you are saying.

Comment

Thai cues finishes are great but the shafts feel like crap to play with. Paris cues overatted

Comment

The finish on my pheonix cue dried out and felt and looked terrible and i used it as a spare, kept it in the house and used it no more than 5 times. Not to mention how it feels to play with. Everyone likes the look but tried it out noone wanted to buy it.. everyone that oicks up my acuerate cue always comment about how great it feels and nowonder i play well. These are people that dont know about acuerate hense no bias veiws they simply judge it by a cue.....

All the people slatin lg acuerate often have heard what its about then try one and slate it..= bias views

Comment

Nice of them to endorse crap cues

Comment

Nice of them to endorse crap cues
                              cheque big enough people will do nearly anything

Comment

Lol ya like ronnie players getting free cues will also be happy to play with them. 🤩🤪 how many people want paris cues and splices like ronnie osulivan?? Just cause of ronnie?? Exactly nothing to do with quality.. john parris doesnt hand make the cues himself

Comment

Working...
                                X