This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Nice Jas very impressed and on your own cue as well . How did you learn to do this ? Self taught ?

The other 2 you are working on ,are these from scratch . I.e blanks or donor cues ?

Which club are you playing at the moment ?
    yeah, self motivated self taught but with the odd workshop and good advice from the best.. its going a bit like how i learned how to play, the diff would be that iv got a wee bit more pedigree now
    yeah those two are from scratch neil.
    as for playing im out of service at the moment

Comment

I really like the look of those one pieces.
      I'm warming to the idea of having a one piece, it reminds of playing pool with my dad back in the day
      Highest Break 21

Comment

heres a few more ive taken out of the freezer to show off

Comment

j6 cue stories

Damn you J6! You've created a monster with me measuring cues, just as well I am at a low point with cues
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
            Damn you J6! You've created a monster with me measuring cues, just as well I am at a low point with cues
            sorry man but this is love

Comment

I started doing this a couple of years ago in a notebook but I was told by my good lady that I was going a bit too far, she has to keep some of my behaviours in check, so I stopped.

She should really be stopping me now but she is out and I am in too deep already
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

well the girls like it when your 'in deep', you need to give her the burglar outfit with ski mask, works every time.. and your not to let that get in the way of your true passion bro. its all about the wood
                Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                I started doing this a couple of years ago in a notebook but I was told by my good lady that I was going a bit too far, she has to keep some of my behaviours in check, so I stopped.

She should really be stopping me now but she is out and I am in too deep already

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  yeah, self motivated self taught but with the odd workshop and good advice from the best.. its going a bit like how i learned how to play, the diff would be that iv got a wee bit more pedigree now
                  yeah those two are from scratch neil.
                  as for playing im out of service at the moment
                  Really like the look of the blanks , fantastic that you are self taught as well .

Off for my first practice in months tonight , apparently 3 new star tables just been installed as well in the club .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Off for my first practice in months tonight , apparently 3 new star tables just been installed as well in the club .
                    have a good one you old shoe. what club you at these days where they have these star tables?

Comment

The usual place J.....Frames in Coulsdon . Managed to far exceed my expectations and knocked in a 41 break , missed a black of its spot ....with 5 other reds in the open . Only played 5 frames and very happy with how I was cueing after 4 months out of the game . Even had to clean the dust off my case !!!

Comment

The usual place J.....Frames in Coulsdon . Managed to far exceed my expectations and knocked in a 41 break , missed a black of its spot ....with 5 other reds in the open . Only played 5 frames and very happy with how I was cueing after 4 months out of the game . Even had to clean the dust off my case !!!
                        not bad for being out so long.
                        yeah i remember the days getting the collywobbles in the forties, and i miss that buzz now

Comment

this shaft feels and smells quite special. a rich aroma coming from the surface that if never come across before with very close grain. its quite brown in color and i believe its cut closer to the core of the tree

Last edited by j6uk; 3 January 2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Will be interested to see how this finally comes out looking like .

Comment

Stupid question, but are you sure that is Ash, never seen it that dark before?
                              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Have to say I do like the look of that. It's difficult to tell from your picture but have you already started to taper it or have you just planed round atm?

Comment

Working...
                                X