This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by j6uk
    yeah thats enough matt, no but really thats a very kind write up and im chuffed that its worked out so well.. head still and let the cue do the work.

cheers mate
    How are the badges coming along ?

Comment

• What's happened on this thread I made a post and it didn't show up , I see that MikeyD also made one but I can't see that either?
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Has my previous post been deleted ?
        Can't see it but had an email notification that itsnoteasy made a comment too ..... weird stuff !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by matthias View Post
          Hi Guys

I just have to give a review to this one

I've been following this thread for some time now,
          and was really impressed with the amount work & time Jason puts in
          making cues & giving advice to people.

I've was not feeling confident with my previous cue , so thought why not drop him a line

After I gave the specs & design I liked, I immediately got a few options of cues Jason thought would be nice.

so
          I just received this one yesterday, after in insane wait of 2 Weeks or so hahaha

all I can say it was well packed & looked fantastic when I received it yesterday at the office

so off to the club in the evening.
          I could'n believe how well it played, I really felt like I couldn't miss a shot.

really strange the power that this thing generates is insane.
          I've never had that before, but it just brought a smile to my face.

normaly I feel I need to give some extra power to get what I want (something I need to work on)
          but yesterday I just floated them all in generating spin like there was no tomorrow

before I knew it it was 3 hours later, hahaha

all I can say if you are thinking about a new cue, drop jason a line,
          he's more than helpfull and a true craftsman.

so enough of this ass kissing

cheers
          matt

https://youtu.be/9EUedsoGnwg

yeah thats enough matt, no but really thats a very kind write up and im chuffed that its worked out so well.. head still and let the cue do the work.

cheers mate

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          How are the badges coming along ?
          slowly, but should be getting some samples after easter

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post

cheers mate

slowly, but should be getting some samples after easter
            Ok cool, will be a nice finishing touch to your cues.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              Couldn't agree more Matt, on mine the finish is exceptional IMO, balance is lovely , perfect flex in the shaft ,just an all round great cue, if you are not a badge snob and want a player, get one of these.

thanks jim, i'll be making a few more around this spec. still learning and hope to go one better next time

Comment

• this was 57"/9mm and im taking it down to 56.7/8.25mm. should be ready late next week

Last edited by j6uk; 10 March 2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Hi Jason

Just wondering ... Is the cue from the very fist post still your playing cue or have you made a cue you like so much that it will become your new playing cue ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                    Hi Jason

Just wondering ... Is the cue from the very fist post still your playing cue or have you made a cue you like so much that it will become your new playing cue ?
                    ive not changed but im kinda falling for this cue, though havent really given it too much time on the table as of yet.
                    its an old rex williams cue that i customised, its on this thread a few pages back
                    www.youtube.com/embed/lhZ9s4FOxyE

Comment

• pool cue reweight and lengthing

Last edited by j6uk; 22 March 2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Hi , Jason , what are the specs on this pool cue i.e English or American , style tip size ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          thanks jim, i'll be making a few more around this spec. still learning and hope to go one better next time
                          When you branch into full ebony butts, I will be first in the queue, for one my specs.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                            When you branch into full ebony butts, I will be first in the queue, for one my specs.
                            been pestering j for ages to try ebony butts, he knows how to make em that plays, now make em that sells

Comment

• Originally Posted by old school View Post
                              Hi , Jason , what are the specs on this pool cue i.e English or American , style tip size ?
                              this is an american pool cue but done with a slimmer butt at 29mm, and i took it up to 59.5"/18.3oz/18bp/12mm harder ferrule for a more solid hit..
                              this cue has gone already

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                              been pestering j for ages to try ebony butts, he knows how to make em that plays, now make em that sells
                              i will be doing a few cues with ebony butts, should have my first out before the worlds

-
                              Last edited by j6uk; 26 March 2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Look forwerd to seen them and might take one of you
                                Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Working...
                                X