This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
    You've clearly never bought fish and chips in that there London, they don't even do gravy!!!
    Don't need gravy haha

Comment

• Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
      Sounds like we have some east coasters on the forum . Eh like
      It's fit like.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
        It's fit like.
        Ken .

Comment

• Got to say i am tempted to get a J6 Cue .

This thread is fantastic , and i love Jason's honesty regarding the playability [ if that is a word !! ] of each cue .

And he gets across so well his enjoyment in making each cue .

Keep up the great work and you may well have a thriving business very shortly .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Got to say i am tempted to get a J6 Cue .

This thread is fantastic , and i love Jason's honesty regarding the playability [ if that is a word !! ] of each cue .

And he gets across so well his enjoyment in making each cue .

Keep up the great work and you may well have a thriving business very shortly .
            I can only say go for it
            Jason is a pleasure to deal with, very helpfull & a true craftsman.

Comment

• Do it Neil, I nearly got a 147 with mine yesterday, well eight reds seven blacks lol, the closest I will ever get
              I must say I agree with Mat, J is a great guy to deal with, all he's bothered about is the quality of the cue and if it suits you, top fella.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• thanks fellas,

heres the work i stared last night on matts master craft cue.. hard work tyding up after someone, easier to make a cue properly from scatch.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  thanks fellas,

heres the work i stared last night on matts master craft cue.. hard work tyding up after someone, easier to make a cue properly from scatch.

That's some fine work
                  Always a pleasure

Comment

• J6 definitely wins the "New Cuemaker on the Block Award" ---- good stuff man.

Comment

• wow jason,

that were bumps in all the wrong places......

now I see the pictures, I can't believe they had the balls to send it out.

Comment

• I totally agree with all the positive comments, Jason made a english pool cue for me last year from a lovely mature ash shaft and its a fantastic cue, i much prefer it to the MW pool spec cue i had previously and thats high praise because im a big MW fan. Jason is currently making an english pool break cue for me and i cannot wait to try it out. His cues always seem to play really well which is the main priority for me (they also look great too so win, win as far as i am concerned!). If i wasnt so settled on my snooker cue, he would be my first port of call now. I cannot recommend him enough.

Comment

• this is a piece of old english ash that i got from kieth auld after doing a workshop. it was one he gave up on an had been in the corner for years.. it will be my first ebony cue - See more at: http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/j6....dgN5Uo10.dpuf

Comment

• Looks a cracking piece of ebony you've found, time to invest in a few badges I think?
                            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• [QUOTE=j6uk;884007]this is a piece of old english ash that i got from kieth auld after doing a workshop. it was one he gave up on an had been in the corner for years.. it will be my first ebony cue

Was that a while back J or is Keith doing workshops again?
                              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• yeah about 5yrs ago, he was quite frail at the time but worth giving him a call. it wasn't a booked workshop session when i went down but because i had a few cues i was tinkering when and we new some ofthe same people he ended up showing me his moves

Comment

Working...
                                X