• Hi Jason,

I cannot watch the last review, youtube says it's private

love to see it thought

Comment

• should be okay now

Comment

• Originally Posted by matthias View Post
          Very nice indeed :d
          cheers matt, will have a review up on the macassar ebony cue above by the end of the week..

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            should be okay now
            it's working, cheers

Comment

• Looks like another nice cue J.

Are you thinking of badging them soon?
              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• yeah i really need to get going with that, thing is as soon as i walk into the workshop time gets the better of me. then theres cooking, kids, woman..

Comment

yeah i really need to get going with that, thing is as soon as i walk into the workshop time gets the better of me. then theres cooking, kids, woman..
                  They don't need badges.........although I do make them wear name tags so I know who they are when I get back from the club.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                    They don't need badges.........although I do make them wear name tags so I know who they are when I get back from the club.
                    like it.. badge with a silencer would be ideal

Comment

• I guess badging cues means they're ready to go as a product? Big step and probably not an easy one to make if you enjoy making them and don't want the hassle from paying customers.

Hobby's are great and we can be passionate about them but I guess it the joy can be ruined when someone wants their pound of flesh.

Comment

• Dibs on J6 001, the cue that is not one of his kids.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• im just doing what you see on the thread, the workshop, a few pics, then a vid of the cue in action on the table. if/when i badge them i think i will keep doing the same thing, just trying to make a quality cue every time by hand

Comment

im just doing what you see on the thread, the workshop, a few pics, then a vid of the cue in action on the table. if/when i badge them i think i will keep doing the same thing, just trying to make a quality cue every time by hand
                            Well either way J it must be a joy. I've been hoping you would do an ebony cue for a while and the one you used on the video looked nice.

As long as you can keep enjoying it then it's about what you want out of it, rarely do people find something they can make themselves and be good at it; I made an embarrassing bird box for some blue tits once. Before I knew what I'd done you could have fitted fitted a Labrador in it.

The first mistake was making it without a plan, the second mistake was letting my wife see it, she's dined out on that for a while........

If I ever get round to making a cue it will have a plan and if it doesn't work out i'll tell her I am making sticks for tomatoes.

Keep it up mate

Comment

• just finished this off, now time to take it to the table

Last edited by j6uk; 10 June 2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Is the cue weighted J or using the ebony weight?

Comment

Working...
                                X