This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Is the cue weighted J or using the ebony weight?
    yes it is with a 2oz lead bullet. its 17.25bp and 17.5oz
    i combined the old and the new in terms of its taper. its 29/9.4mm, then 25mm at the top of its 19" splices, and 14mm 12" down from the tip so its a full body, and i think this adds to the vibe of the cue

-
    Last edited by j6uk; 9 June 2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      yes it is with a 2oz lead bullet. its 17.25bp and 17.5oz
      i combined the old and the new in terms of its taper. its 29/9.4mm, then 25mm at the top of its 19" splices, and 14mm 12" down from the tip so its a full body, and i think this adds to the vibe of the cue

-
      Looks pretty solid. Are you building a small collection of cues now from the ones you've made or partying with them as you go?
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
        Looks pretty solid. Are you building a small collection of cues now from the ones you've made or partying with them as you go?
        a bit of both shock, i dont want to force it and push cues into peoples hands. just building and showing what im doing, finding my way i guess. at the moment most of what im doing is working out very well so, im in a good place

Comment

• It seems you're getting into a groove with it and getting a nice flow of wood to keep you going so you must be pretty much there with your process.

Good stuff
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• dont suppose any of these ebony cues are for sale are they? :/

Comment

• cue review

https://youtu.be/34QG5o-DO1M

macassar ebony & russian ash 58.25/9.4/29/17.25bp/17.5oz

Last edited by j6uk; 10 June 2016, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• beautiful, even shots that just need a trace of reaction it carry it to perfection!

Comment

• Very nice cue that, and you are too good on the table mate !

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Very nice cue that, and you are too good on the table mate !
                    made it look effortless didnt he lol. the more he knocks in the more he doesnt seem like missing!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Very nice cue that, and you are too good on the table mate !
                      yeah your right about the cue, a lovely shaft that cut like butter when planing. and its got that natural buttery look too
                      dunno about the play, felt very uncomfortable on most shots, lucky they all went in

Comment

• You need to be playing League Snooker Jas :snooker:
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• You must win every comp you enter ?
                          And Russian ash ehh ?? way forward maybe

Comment

yeah your right about the cue, a lovely shaft that cut like butter when planing. and its got that natural buttery look too
                            dunno about the play, felt very uncomfortable on most shots, lucky they all went in
                            how come it felt uncomfortable? i much prefer the lighter shafts personally. just curious to what you thought made it uncomfortable to play

Comment

• i get it in the neck when im down and on the final follow through, so theres too much head movement. plus hips are out, off balance and bad timing. apart from that everythings fine.. better at making cues i think

Comment

i get it in the neck when im down and on the final follow through, so theres too much head movement. plus hips are out, off balance and bad timing. apart from that everythings fine.. better at making cues i think
                                well they all went in! lol thats the main thing

Comment

Working...
                                X