The Legend has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by piper74 View Post
    I ordered mine mid of Jan. Shipped a couple few days ago, so it should be a couple of days more before I see it.

I didn't specify the the grains as detailed as you. Just asked Mike to send me a good playing cue, so I am curious what the grains will look like.

hope it is as nice as yours.
    I seriously doubt you will be disappointed mate as Mike does not let anything out of his shop that is crap.

Be sure to post up some Pics and a thread to as it will not be far away!
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      Had half a frame with one, the cue felt supurb, just a bit of a distraction for my liking.
      So it is a mind over matter issue nothing to do with the Ferule itself??

Just a matter of getting use to seeing the Black on the end of a Cue not the standard Brass.

Honestly i like the Black better!!!
      If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
        So it is a mind over matter issue nothing to do with the Ferule itself??

Just a matter of getting use to seeing the Black on the end of a Cue not the standard Brass.

Honestly i like the Black better!!!
        I'm the same, would love to give one of his cues a bash but don't like the ferrule. I think he should give people the option when ordering of BS or brass

Comment

I seriously doubt you will be disappointed mate as Mike does not let anything out of his shop that is crap.

Be sure to post up some Pics and a thread to as it will not be far away!
          Well, if it has nice straight chevrons (like yours), then it is a bonus.

If not, i guess it is ok too, as i just want a great playing cue.

BTW, did you have a postal tracking number for your cue?

Comment

You played with it??

And when i mean played not just 1 shot etc then **** on it.
            I have as he retrofitted it to one of his cues for me.. made no difference at all!
            It's all in your mind, but if it works for you, that's all that matters.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nice looking cue, is it 1 piece or 3/4 with the invisible joint?

Comment

Recently bought my third MW cue( 4 Rosewood splices rather than just plain ebony cue looks stunning, plays superbly) Black Spin definitely does make a difference (not just in your mind) Mike's very straight forward to deal with, what you see is what you get attitude which is strangely refreshing in the cue making fraternity.

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                  I have as he retrofitted it to one of his cues for me.. made no difference at all!
                  It's all in your mind, but if it works for you, that's all that matters.
                  Maccasar Woolie ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                    Black Spin definitely does make a difference (not just in your mind) Mike
                    I think so as well, playing shots with side is much easier.

Comment

Looks good mate! Glad you are happy.

Let me know when you want to sell it
                      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        I think so as well, playing shots with side is much easier.
                        Yep agree 100% I play both Snooker and Pool to a decent standard and Black Spin lets you impart side with little effort, thumbs up from me anyway :-)

Comment

Now if Mike only did cue cases....................:-)

Comment

Really nice cue.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Yep agree 100% I play both Snooker and Pool to a decent standard and Black Spin lets you impart side with little effort, thumbs up from me anyway :-)
                              I found the exact opposite... Not that I couldn't play with side, that I couldn't get the amount I usually do.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                                I found the exact opposite... Not that I couldn't play with side, that I couldn't get the amount I usually do.
                                Strange...... I use a 9.25MM tip and get more reaction side wise than my Parris with much less effort. I've used Black Spin for a year or so, tried a mates TW Cue the other day and it felt dead in Comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X