The Legend has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend has arrived!!

Yeah that's right folks my MW Legend just came today.

I have only been playing with it for 2 hours or there abouts at home but gee whiz what a Cue! This Ferule is like nothing i have ever played with before, screw back was nearly doubled in an instant , top spin effortless and side is a breeze and i am not confident ever playing with side but this Cue has really helped as it has NO throw at all and i feel like i have the Cue ball on a string with this Cue! I even had to pick up one of my other Cues to compare it with the EXACT same shot playing side and the difference is remarkable!

Gee i cannot rate this Cue enough and i am gob smacked at how well it plays honestly.

Stunning example of the MW Legend and i am over the moon to say the least! :snooker::biggrin-new:

Sorry for the ****ty phone Pics and i will get better digital camera ones soon after dinner up!

Massive thanks to Mike Wooldridge and what a great example of his flagship model Cue everything is just perfect about it.
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

The Legend has arrived!!

Been playing with my Legend a year and half Great cue

Comment

got the same cue. They're quality. Enjoy mate:snooker:
      Always a pleasure

Comment

Reverse Chevrons....

Last edited by Chappy5; 16 February 2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Also have the same, will also echo everything you said about it!
          James lovell

Comment

Originally Posted by jlowap View Post
            Also have the same, will also echo everything you said about it!
            Honestly i was a bit skeptical with varying comments on the Blackspin Ferule system after doing a heap of research with some saying it is good , others it is a gimmick and so on and so on but gee whiz it plays well and i am in love with it!

I cannot recommend these Cues enough.

Comment

Oh my...what a nice looking cue. My MW cue is on its way to me. I hope the chevrons are as nice looking as yours.

Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by piper74 View Post
                Oh my...what a nice looking cue. My MW cue is on its way to me. I hope the chevrons are as nice looking as yours.

Congrats!!!
                I did ask Mike for nice tight ones when i ordered/paid and he said he would do his best from what he had in stock in the shop.....

Fair to say he delivered for me!

Officially ordered on the 30th of last month ( Jan ) and it is in my hands today, cannot ask for better than that IMO from across the other side of the world to Mike.

Comment

Very nice looking cue that. I like that they are quite plain and understated. Really nice, enjoy bud.
                  :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
                    Very nice looking cue that. I like that they are quite plain and understated. Really nice, enjoy bud.
                    Plain Ebony Butt IMO is stunning and very classy.

Don't get me wrong i also like multi spliced Cues to but there is just something about a MW Legend with that plain sparkling Ebony Butt and the finish on the Cue i must add is the BEST i have held, so smooth and silky that words cannot describe until you have it in your own hands.

Next order when i need replacement Blackspin tips is for the Mothers Milk Cue Oil Mike sells to keep it like this!

Comment

i said before its a no brainer buying a cue off Mike IMO, great quality to match anything out there, good service, cue in your hands within weeks. I'm still skeptical about the black spin though

Comment

Beautiful cue. Plain ebony always looks classy. And most importantly it plays great. So glad you found the one!

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          i said before its a no brainer buying a cue off Mike IMO, great quality to match anything out there, good service, cue in your hands within weeks. I'm still skeptical about the black spin though
                          You played with it??

And when i mean played not just 1 shot etc then **** on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                            You played with it??

And when i mean played not just 1 shot etc then **** on it.
                            Had half a frame with one, the cue felt supurb, just a bit of a distraction for my liking.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                              I did ask Mike for nice tight ones when i ordered/paid and he said he would do his best from what he had in stock in the shop.....

Fair to say he delivered for me!

Officially ordered on the 30th of last month ( Jan ) and it is in my hands today, cannot ask for better than that IMO from across the other side of the world to Mike.
                              I ordered mine mid of Jan. Shipped a couple few days ago, so it should be a couple of days more before I see it.

I didn't specify the the grains as detailed as you. Just asked Mike to send me a good playing cue, so I am curious what the grains will look like.

hope it is as nice as yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X