X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parris or wooldridge cues

which cues are the best?

There isn't a best cue.... It's all subjective
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

for the professionalism,attention to detail and the purchase carefree : Mike Wooldridge ! a total subjective advice

Comment

Originally Posted by AdamD2910 View Post
        which cues are the best?
        Just as good cues elsewhere for half the price.

Comment

Daft question.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
            Daft question.
            You say it's a daft question but I'll bet my last penny that if someone asked you what's a better cue a Trevor white or a machined spliced Phoenix you'd say a Trevor white yes!

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              You say it's a daft question but I'll bet my last penny that if someone asked you what's a better cue a Trevor white or a machined spliced Phoenix you'd say a Trevor white yes!
              depends if it was kiln or air dried ash
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

That's a different question Leo…

Apples or Oranges?

Cake or Death?
                Last edited by ghost121; 4 May 2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

why is it a daft question? what would you choose?

Comment

All cues play differently, ignore the badge, if you can try a cue out it's much better
                    But personally i think you would get a better quality made cue from Mike, but that doesn't mean it will play better

Comment

Ok, fair enough. But it's not a question that can be answered. Deciding how you want your cue to play and feel is far more important than who makes it. Or who pretends to make it.
                      Last edited by ghost121; 4 May 2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

And of course a cue that's right for one person might not suit the next...

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          All cues play differently, ignore the badge, if you can try a cue out it's much better
                          But personally i think you would get a better quality made cue from Mike, but that doesn't mean it will play better
                          Spot on, I couldn't agree with u more! I've both makes, finishing on MW is definitely better, playing wise, I find them both good but IMO, this's dependant on individuals..............

Comment

Pound to a penny, one day the time will come when you want to sell it. When that day comes a Parris cue will get you your money back due to the badge. A Trevor White will often do the same. Most other makes you will lose money on.

But there is no way to decide which is the best cue, other than playing with them and deciding for yourself.
                            "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Would love to give a Wooly a bash. I just don't want that blackspin ferrule and I doubt he would take kindly to me requesting not having one.

I wonder how much business he doesn't get from like minded people? A chance for a top quality cue to your specs in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X