John parris personalised badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
    Really, you said before you'd put the Q up because it might be quicker than emailing JP. We have phones these days!
    I hate to break this to you, but phones came quite a while before email - it's sort of how email became possible in the first place. Maybe spend a bit more time with Google yourself?

Comment

I have heard of JP taking a personalised cued and finding the original order and changing it back, i.e. removing the personalised badge to the correct one, maybe a urban-myth but, as others have said, try calling JP himself, it does not hurt to ask

have you any photos of the cue?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        I have heard of JP taking a personalised cued and finding the original order and changing it back, i.e. removing the personalised badge to the correct one, maybe a urban-myth but, as others have said, try calling JP himself, it does not hurt to ask

have you any photos of the cue?
        Not got it yet due Monday or Tuesday, getting a bit giddy waiting for it! Don't know any of the specs and all I have is a grainy image of the cue and a close up of the badge, but got it for a steal and protected by PayPal so worth a gamble?
        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

_20160201_140019.JPG_20160201_140050.JPG_20160201_140121.JPGimg20160201_140825.jpgimg20160201_140753.jpg
          Finally arrived, perfect specs for me 18oz just over 57" 29mm butt, unfortunately its a frigging pool cue, 8.3mm tip, doh!
          Last edited by culraven; 1 February 2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
            [ATTACH]18264[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18265[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18266[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18267[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18268[/ATTACH]
            Finally arrived, perfect specs for me 18oz just over 57" 29mm butt, unfortunately its a frigging pool cue, 8.3mm tip, doh!
            Gonna cost a good bit to chop some off it and lengthen the butt to keep it looking like an exclusive, probably cheaper to lengthen it with rosewood.
            Last edited by narl; 1 February 2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Gonna cost a good bit to chop some off it and lengthen the butt to keep it looking like an exclusive, probably cheaper to lengthen it with rosewood.
              Too nice to start messing with, will stick it on eBay once I find out what its worth, I know pool cues are generally worth less, but don't, know if that applies to parris cues?

Comment

Generally it goes for all cues. Parris, Trevor, Mike, etc.

How much did you get it for ( pm if you like ) ?

Comment

Looks very similar to the Exclusive cue model ( and it's £12 extra for that tip reduction !! ).

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                    Looks very similar to the Exclusive cue model ( and it's £12 extra for that tip reduction !! ).

Don't forget the extra for the personalised badge, and the fact it's an older red glue model!lol

Comment

20160203_182654.jpg
                      Mushroomed the tip up to 9.5mm, a lot easier to do with ADR SS, quite chuffed with myself!

Comment

Well that is definetly my last attempt at playing with a mushroomed tip, too distracting on the shot amplified further by the black tip! Didn't help that it was also 25c and we had the big band to contend with, the cues fate is sealed, eBay bound!

Comment

Well that is definetly my last attempt at playing with a mushroomed tip, too distracting on the shot amplified further by the black tip! Didn't help that it was also 25c and we had the big band to contend with, the cues fate is sealed, eBay bound!
                          What cue is it mate?

Comment

[ATTACH]18264[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18265[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18266[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18267[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18268[/ATTACH]
                            Looks to be an exclusive with a personalised badge, but the shaft is better than a lot of ultimates I've seen!

Comment

How much are you looking for roughly mate?

Comment

Originally Posted by Granger91 View Post
                                How much are you looking for roughly mate?
                                Open to offers, but will probably just stick it on eBay and let it find it's value?

Comment

Working...
                                X