No announcement yet.

Craftsman cues !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mate always in a case in my living room along with my other cues they all get the same treatment looked after as best I can mate

Comment

Having cues with the shaft not being one continuos piece is common . I'm certain Andy Travis said on here that all his cues are cut at 47 inches and then extended and spliced over the top . Similar to your craftsman . There's nothing wrong with doing it that way

Comment

Originally Posted by dreamboy300 View Post
        Lol don't think Andy does a bad job seen his cues top quality no cut and shuts like the craftsman

Really ? On what do you base that statement ?

Like a previous poster says, it's not as uncommon as you might think.

Doesn't equate to a bad playing cue either.

Comment

Well sorry I stand corrected ! But the fact that they took a cue and badged it as their own is still bad

Comment

Well sorry I stand corrected ! But the fact that they took a cue and badged it as their own is still bad
            I could have just cut 'n' pasted my last two sentences from my previous post, for this one.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Think you will find a lot of cues are manufactured this way .

Did you store the cue in cold conditions or where it had temperature changes , this may have contributed to the issue .
              I used to do quite a lot of repairs. Mastercues are made this way. Something to do with the lengths of timber readily available. This is not a weakness in the build, nor is it a manufacturing issue.

Comment

John Parris puts his name on cues that he hasnt made - The badge on those shoud say "Parris Cues" not John Parris

Comment

No as I stated before, your cue was from their imported range. This was always fully disclosed on their website. Unlike some others (including on TSF) who for quite some time were selling imported cues without that disclosure, and for much higher prices. You might have a reason to complain if you went and bought it there in person and they didn't have that info available, but it was there for all to see on the website.
                  Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                  X