Mike Wooldrige Disrespectful Words At Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
    And Supremely Idiots like you are so dumb and foolish to reply to threads they think as annoying or idiot If you don't like the thread then go to the hell and simply ignore it THis forum is not the property of your grandfather Everyone has right to express his thoughts if one agrees than respond if not than too respond or post reply but with some Rationale as people above responded not like ****ing "I dont like thread" etc ...simple if you don't like thread simply go away........
    I think that's fair enough. You said your peice from the start, have listened to what others have said, and stood up for your point of view. Not all of us have been cue crazy like myself for years and years. There was a time when I had silly misconceptions (might still have them) and I've heard plenty of even crazier ones from normal people who have been good players for many years. But if I were ever to be a cuemaker, I'd want to be the one who can name his price and pick his customers, and not have to spend 24/7 answering emails and phone calls, weilding a hand plane or (in some tragic cases) taking more orders than I can handle, spending loads of cash before I've delivered the product and eventually running away and ripping off loads of deluded forum members.
    Filtering customers the way Mike does would minimize contact time at every stage (before, during and after) transactions. And which cuemaker is better able maintain high standards? Someone who is happy and trying new things all the time, and talks his product up, or someone who probably burned out years ago doing all the things many us expect them to do?
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

I've never purchased a cue from Mike, just a few accessories. Mike's website is full of good information, it pretty much covers most things things your likely to ask or need to know. His attitude appears to be very much don't waste my time and I wont waste yours, which is fair enough when your self employed and only get paid for chargeable work. We all want to get paid for our working time and I don't think some people who get paid by the hour appreciate the amount of time self employed people spend working for nothing or at a cost to them. He's confident in his product and that despite being expensive his cues are good value for money, and it's difficult to argue with as you don't hear of many unhappy customers. At least Mike answers you bluntly, better than not being spoken to at all

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
        I've never purchased a cue from Mike, just a few accessories. Mike's website is full of good information, it pretty much covers most things things your likely to ask or need to know. His attitude appears to be very much don't waste my time and I wont waste yours, which is fair enough when your self employed and only get paid for chargeable work. We all want to get paid for our working time and I don't think some people who get paid by the hour appreciate the amount of time self employed people spend working for nothing or at a cost to them. He's confident in his product and that despite being expensive his cues are good value for money, and it's difficult to argue with as you don't hear of many unhappy customers. At least Mike answers you bluntly, better than not being spoken to at all

There's plenty of great cue makers who can do a cue for 1/5th of mike's prices and do customer service without insulting anyone:
        Ton Praram, Maximus, GBL, Adam, J6, Cue Craft, Stamford, Parris, etc, etc, etc! Class is not a luxury, it's what all retailers need.

Comment

Welcome back Splash..........a decent contribution from you
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
            There's plenty of great cue makers who can do a cue for 1/5th of mike's prices and do customer service without insulting anyone:
            Ton Praram, Maximus, GBL, Adam, J6, Cue Craft, Stamford, Parris, etc, etc, etc! Class is not a luxury, it's what all retailers need.
            Good luck getting a Parris or Stamford for 1/5th the price, but I agree with you there is great quality cues out there to buy for a lot less money. I've never had a Wooldridge cue although I often wish I had ordered a shark years ago when he did them, unfortunately I just can't justify £650 for a plain ebony cue with my ability. I very much doubt he is genuinely insulting to serious customers or he would have very few if any at all. Blunt answers are not necessarily insulting just sometimes not what you want to hear. We all have the power to vote with our cash, as you say plenty of other options if you don't care for his attitude, but if I had £650 to spend on a cue I would not rule out buying from Mike because of how his website is worded.

Comment

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA batmannnnnnn!

Comment

It's unwise to be so sensitive on the internet

Comment

Originally Posted by tomperty View Post
                  It's unwise to be so sensitive on the internet
                  You've probably picked the worse place on the internet to post that Tom, this place is full of Sensitive souls
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                  X