Clear All

• balkend
    replied
    Wuttipong Kayankid

Leave a comment:

• balkend
    replied
    Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
    These look nice for the price. I wonder how they compare to other thai brands like maximus etc

I have a Maximus Legend Plus. Tempted to get one to add to collection. Do they deal with customer direct? Unlike the other big thai brands?
    Yes they do via Facebook , the guy who chats has very good English .

Leave a comment:

• sk1nnym0nkey
    replied
    These look nice for the price. I wonder how they compare to other thai brands like maximus etc

I have a Maximus Legend Plus. Tempted to get one to add to collection. Do they deal with customer direct? Unlike the other big thai brands?

Leave a comment:

• balkend
    replied
    Stardust remember one man's meat is another man's poison when it comes to cues , personally the VR gets better and better . The more I use it the more I like it

Leave a comment:

• Delphi
    replied
    Originally Posted by stardust2011 View Post

i am interested in vr cue, can u pls share your comment over your cue? thanks
    In another thread (see https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...899#post990899) he said he was extremely happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• stardust2011
    replied
    Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Neil I bought it from their facebook page . The guy has very good English , they have posted more pictures of this cue about 12 hrs ago on their Facebook page , somebody asked how much and they said its sold and going to Europe ( me !) . they quoted 10000 Thai Baht to the Thai query guy for such a cue but I was charged 12000 Thai Baht for it. I was not aware of VR cues until a member here posted a picture of an exotic spliced cue from VR in "Post a Picture of your Cue " and he told me you can order through their Facebook page and pay thru Paypal. I asked the guy in VR facebook to declare a very low value ( so I won't pay import tax and he agreed ) I am in Ireland . I believe the member here from UK told me he didn't pay import tax . Overall the cue cost me 12000 TBH plus 2500 shipping. I will post a few pics of it when/if it arrives and my impression of how it feels to play with
    i am interested in vr cue, can u pls share your comment over your cue? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Delphi
    replied
    Looks like a fine piece, looking forward to your review and pics

Leave a comment:

• balkend
    replied
    heres the link https://www.facebook.com/VR.cues.snooker/

Leave a comment:

• balkend
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Nice classic . What sort of money ? Do they have a website ?
    Neil I bought it from their facebook page . The guy has very good English , they have posted more pictures of this cue about 12 hrs ago on their Facebook page , somebody asked how much and they said its sold and going to Europe ( me !) . they quoted 10000 Thai Baht to the Thai query guy for such a cue but I was charged 12000 Thai Baht for it. I was not aware of VR cues until a member here posted a picture of an exotic spliced cue from VR in "Post a Picture of your Cue " and he told me you can order through their Facebook page and pay thru Paypal. I asked the guy in VR facebook to declare a very low value ( so I won't pay import tax and he agreed ) I am in Ireland . I believe the member here from UK told me he didn't pay import tax . Overall the cue cost me 12000 TBH plus 2500 shipping. I will post a few pics of it when/if it arrives and my impression of how it feels to play with

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Originally Posted by balkend View Post
    waiting for this to arrive from VR just over 5 weeks after I ordered it I received these pictures of the finished cue
    Nice classic . What sort of money ? Do they have a website ?

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Looks a nice cue :snooker:

Leave a comment:

• balkend
    replied
    waiting for this to arrive from VR just over 5 weeks after I ordered it I received these pictures of the finished cue
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Yes nice looking cues

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    I never heard of them but they look superb.

Leave a comment:

• sanman
    replied
    their cues are the best money can buy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X