• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What tip you using mate ...nice clearance by the way

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
      What tip you using mate ...nice clearance by the way
      Byroms Ultimate Laminated Layered Super Hit In tip

Made from the leather of a special laminated floor covering only found in Carisle B n Q. They come in soft medium and rock hard and cost 10 pounds each. they are quite responsive. I put one one for a friend who had trouble screwing back more than two feet. I fitted this last week for him and took a video of him using it. They are the best tips in the world but this is not me saying it - its everyone else saying it - here he is giving his review .
      Last edited by Byrom; 7 June 2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        Byroms Ultimate Laminated Layered Super Hit In tip

Made from the leather of a special laminated floor covering only found in Carisle B n Q. They come in soft medium and rock hard and cost 10 pounds each. they are quite responsive. I put one one for a friend who had trouble screwing back more than two feet. I fitted this last week for him and took a video of him using it. They are the best tips in the world but this is not me saying it - its everyone else saying it - here he is giving his review .
        It seems to be very responsive ..I will pop into B and Q soon has I can

Comment

I'm already putting in an order for my cues, can't beat types like that....
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
            I'm already putting in an order for my cues, can't beat types like that....
            As my complaints manager you are entitled to a free sample - you scratch my back I will scratch yours. I will of course help you anyway I can with your cue making because I have been making the cue brush for over a week now - knowledge like this is hard to attain and valuable to know. be aware the snooker brush is a ( trademark inc ) which means absolutely nothing if you are in China or Thailand but carries a lot of weight in Coventry WMC with the boys so don't be passing on any trade secrets freely to any of these other jealous cue making bums on here or I will have you filled in

- I have to protect my investment because I am the best - and that is not me saying it that is what others say.

And no peeking in through the window - the sanding process my cue brushes go through and my secret secret Stephen Hendry saliva oil solution will never be revealed to ordinary cue maker people - I already caught one mug hanging around the workshop trying to impress me being all nice with his lovely smile and his niceness - while all the time trying to sneak a peak and drill me for information John_Parris_400x400.jpg

Comment

As my complaints manager you are entitled to a free sample - you scratch my back I will scratch yours. I will of course help you anyway I can with your cue making because I have been making the cue brush for over a week now - knowledge like this is hard to attain and valuable to know. be aware the snooker brush is a ( trademark inc ) which means absolutely nothing if you are in China or Thailand but carries a lot of weight in Coventry WMC with the boys so don't be passing on any trade secrets freely to any of these other jealous cue making bums on here or I will have you filled in

- I have to protect my investment because I am the best - and that is not me saying it that is what others say.

And no peeking in through the window - the sanding process my cue brushes go through and my secret secret Stephen Hendry saliva oil solution will never be revealed to ordinary cue maker people - I already caught one mug hanging around the workshop trying to impress me being all nice with his lovely smile and his niceness - while all the time trying to sneak a peak and drill me for information [ATTACH]18802[/ATTACH]
              Byrom.... My lips are sealed and wouldn't want to see that side of you...I don't want to be filled in!

No point with the free simple as I'm so impressed with the cues, I'm happy to do a bulk order in the next week.
              Want to get them early before everyone else gets on the bandwagon..

I've heard he can be a sneaky bugger...

Comment

Ok thanks for your order - my customer service person guy Trevor White will send you a email confirming your order - you should receive his email shortly in or around September 2021 - depending.

Take care

Comment

Ok thanks for your order - my customer service person guy Trevor White will send you a email confirming your order - you should receive his email shortly in or around September 2021 - depending.

Take care
                  That does seem very quick and thanks

Comment

This is the best thread I've read in TSF history. : )
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Byrom, I should have two or 3 cues made by 2021, so hope it's not pushing to early for my order.....

Comment

Is that you playing ...nice brush action 😛

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                          Byrom, I should have two or 3 cues made by 2021, so hope it's not pushing to early for my order.....
                          Its the anticipation of something good coming to you that people like - Parris Trevor White Jim Black....me get people to wait years because we have bigger back catalogues than the Beatles. Mines the biggest of course but that is because I am better than them mugs - thats not me saying it - its everyone else that says that.
                          It's getting harder to source all the right bog brush ash - my dealer J6uk got caught last week with two rackers and four mop handles down his kecks so its set me back a bit.

Patience my ninja friend somethings sexy take longer to arrive.

Comment

I really like the "that's not me saying that, it's everyone else" mantra. Did you work for Theresa May in her election campaign?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              I really like the "that's not me saying that, it's everyone else" mantra. Did you work for Theresa May in her election campaign?
                              There is only one person I'd vote for and she is 5

Comment

Its the anticipation of something good coming to you that people like - Parris Trevor White Jim Black....me get people to wait years because we have bigger back catalogues than the Beatles. Mines the biggest of course but that is because I am better than them mugs - thats not me saying it - its everyone else that says that.
                                It's getting harder to source all the right bog brush ash - my dealer J6uk got caught last week with two rackers and four mop handles down his kecks so its set me back a bit.

Patience my ninja friend somethings sexy take longer to arrive.
                                That is so true, some sexy takes ages..... Just a side line!
                                I seem to have watched that video 7 or 8 times....
                                Guess I will have to have to watch it again to make sure I don't miss anything....

Comment

Working...
                                X