Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cue brushes still for sale......Bump

Comment

Not the first time that I have seen somebody doing this and, probably, not the last but it does reinforce the importance of follow through shots!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        Ok lots of new cue makers springing up everywhere these days it seems - so I thought I would give it a go - how hard can it be?

So I set about making a cue - but not any ordinary cue black n white spliced and beautiful in the hand - I lent it to a pal and even he cleared up with it.
        I did a video to show you.

I might make a range of them for sale - if anyone is interested send me your specs and I give you a decent price. I'm calling it the cue brush.

Any air-dried specials going?

Comment

Blaster......he is still waiting for it to dry out of the bog ........can't use kilns.......only a couple more decades to go and it will be dry
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

my latest customers are very happy with my product - this is the air dried cue brush

Comment

This guy bought one from the unique er er range along with my unique(* trademark inc )hammer bridge implement

Last edited by Byrom; 24 August 2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Looks more like the BreakMaster Range?

Comment

And for those of you still dreaming get you hand in your pocket and buy my top of the range MaxximusUltimateGod cue brush

Last edited by Byrom; 24 August 2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

If anyone wants to purchase one of these cues please ring or email my customer service expert Trevor White who will contact you back sometime in 2021 and then you can ask to be put on the waiting list to get one the waiting list.

Each cue requires a deposit you will never see again but it will be worth it. Your MaximusUltimateGod cue brush will almost be exact to the spec you used to like all them years ago before you changed your mind but if by some strange reason you don't like it or maybe you have passed away waiting for delivery you can rest assured it will definitely bring more money on e-bay because people love paying more for what they cant get now.

That said I am sure it will be the best cue ever because I have been knocking these out for a month or two now - expertise like this is hard to come across so don't be fooled by these other cue makers - Mine are original hand crafted hand made cues - none of that lathe crap here = John Parris sits around on his arse all day dreaming of hair dye while his wife does the work. Me I spend minutes carefully wacking the brush heads on to these fine examples of air dried bog brush wood with my lump hammer/

Right anyway got to go removal man stevie from TSF has just sent me an e - mail order for 156 cues I think and I cant understand a f in word so I need to get it translated ...bye for now x
                    Last edited by Byrom; 24 August 2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Is there any chance of getting a Canadian franchise for these? They look like a real money maker (I'm looking to quit my day job and retire early).
                      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I see you're branching into the snooker academy scene with this "colleg apprenticeship"

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                          Is there any chance of getting a Canadian for these? They look like a real money maker (I'm looking to quit my day job and retire early).
                          Sure I will look into you being a franchise but we have competition over the pond ....so I would be grateful if you could go and fill him in. Stick a horses head on his pillow and your in the family capish?

Comment

Its nothing that ain't been done before

Comment

Ok lots of new cue makers springing up everywhere these days it seems - so I thought I would give it a go - how hard can it be?

So I set about making a cue - but not any ordinary cue black n white spliced and beautiful in the hand - I lent it to a pal and even he cleared up with it.
                              I did a video to show you.

I might make a range of them for sale - if anyone is interested send me your specs and I give you a decent price. I'm calling it the cue brush.

You've missed a trick mate. Put a Parris badge on it and the 'magic' will make it worth 4 times more.

Comment

Sure I will look into you being a franchise but we have competition over the pond ....so I would be grateful if you could go and fill him in. Stick a horses head on his pillow and your in the family capish?

I can't do the horse head but my uncle has a moose head complete with antlers that I can get my hands on. I'll get right on this.
                                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X