No announcement yet.

Bringing back a cue from Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Ton Praram maple cue, lovely cue, couldnt fault it in any way, i just couldnt get on with the tip size.
    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      Thanks pall al need to find out if boss is staying close to pop in for me
      contact him on facebook and ask him to make you one before you go there. Easy pickup

Comment

I was practically in the same situation couple years ago. I contacted Ton Praram, Niche, Maximum and Mastercue via facebook and e-mail. All of them were very helpful and had the needed english skills to communicate. I listed my preferred specs and asked if they had anything close to my needs ready for sale. Niche happened to have a cue right down to my specs ready and they were happy to reserve it untill my father got there to check it out. Week or so later my father got there, sent me few pics to make sure it was the right kinda cue. They packed it safely and my dad shipped it to me and it got here in Finland in immaculate condition.

Comment

Ton Praram are currently making the best cues on the planet and prices are rising so now is a good time to buy.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
            Ton Praram are currently making the best cues on the planet and prices are rising so now is a good time to buy.
            Yes i no a fancy a beyond cue
            Current playing cue Trevor White
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
              they have a six to eight month waiting list for ultimates and its unlikely they will have them on racks. However you may get lucky and find one on the rack. whether it suits you is another question.
              Absolutely everything is always available in Thailand - for the right price. Whether it's what it says it is is another matter entirely.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                Yes i no a fancy a beyond cue
                All the Beyond cues I've tried have been very good. I have one myself, along with a couple of Limiteds and two Black Bones. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

All the Beyond cues I've tried have been very good. I have one myself, along with a couple of Limiteds and two Black Bones. You won't be disappointed.
                  Nice colection there
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

Also worth going for the pro shaft option in my opinion. It adds quite a bit but they all play brilliantly. Jack really seems to understand what makes a great playing cue and he does have the best wood.

Comment

Did you get them.all made for you
                      3/4 ash cue

Comment

All of them apart from one of the Limiteds which I found at GBL, a bit fancy for my taste but it was my spec and played great.

Comment

One of the Black Bones is my playing cue, I just like owning the others and giving them a run out in practise sessions once in a while.

Comment

I told you Ghost knows his TP's Stevie! ; )
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                              I told you Ghost knows his TP's Stevie! ; )
                              Yes you did that sir
                              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Impressive !!

Comment

Working...
                                X