Bringing back a cue from Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
    Ton Praram are currently making the best cues on the planet and prices are rising so now is a good time to buy.
    With all due respect that is just your opinion. He does make good cues but I wont say the best.

Really

Really Really LOl

Guess there's something I don't know. Good cues but hardly the best in the world. but again that's your opinion and you are entitled to that.

Oh by the way stevie Maximus wont sell to you or at least not at the prices he would sell to a non UK resident so all told you would be better off trying at GBL or craftsman and choose one that u prefer as opposed to one that you have never tried out if it has to be a maximus.

Comment

Just got three one offs as anniversary cues from Thailand Stevie specially made for me with Ultimate quality materials and full length ash shafts (one piece ) instead of the usual Thailand forty odd inch ash then the rest dowel Robert Osborne end joints and ebony mini extensions, not sure what I am going to do with them as they are the best three ever to have my name on them. Just to clarify I never bought these in to say I made them in fact the were done as a present for me as I had mentioned that I never got round to doing any 30th anniversary cues.

Comment

Bringing back a cue from Thailand

be aware buying a cue in Bangkok is almost a whole day trip.
        mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
          Just got three one offs as anniversary cues from Thailand Stevie specially made for me with Ultimate quality materials and full length ash shafts (one piece ) instead of the usual Thailand forty odd inch ash then the rest dowel Robert Osborne end joints and ebony mini extensions, not sure what I am going to do with them as they are the best three ever to have my name on them. Just to clarify I never bought these in to say I made them in fact the were done as a present for me as I had mentioned that I never got round to doing any 30th anniversary cues.
          Let me no if your selling one Andy
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
            With all due respect that is just your opinion. He does make good cues but I wont say the best.

Really

Really Really LOl

Guess there's something I don't know. Good cues but hardly the best in the world. but again that's your opinion and you are entitled to that.

Oh by the way stevie Maximus wont sell to you or at least not at the prices he would sell to a non UK resident so all told you would be better off trying at GBL or craftsman and choose one that u prefer as opposed to one that you have never tried out if it has to be a maximus.
            Fair enough; it's just my opinion. Based on playing with dozens of cues over the years by just about every reputable maker there is. If your opinion differs, fine, you are equally entitled to it.
            Last edited by ghost121; 6 November 2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
              Fair enough; it's just my opinion. Based on playing with dozens of cues over the years by just about every reputable maker there is.
              Fancy a swap for my maxumus ultamate for one of your limited cues ?
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Hey guys. Just hopping in here. My ultimate is probably coming in the next two weeks. May post it up for sale.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                  Fancy a swap for my maxumus ultamate for one of your limited cues ?
                  Sorry Stevie, not looking for swaps. May sell one if you raise some cash.

Comment

Originally Posted by aliflee View Post
                    Hey guys. Just hopping in here. My ultimate is probably coming in the next two weeks. May post it up for sale.
                    So it was worth the wait then 0_o

Comment

New cues from maximus. Very happy with the cues made.

https://ibb.co/mw7gSb
                      https://ibb.co/nvWVLw
                      https://ibb.co/kZVPfw

Comment

Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
                        be aware buying a cue in Bangkok is almost a whole day trip.
                        Yeah, that's why I've never bothered. The interminable conversations with taxi drivers, not to mention the traffic, and then the same again with the cue makers themselves...there's a lot to be said for buying online or from a shop.

Comment

Very nice cues there
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

I went a little overboard, haha, was looking at buying one cue, but ended up buying 7 cues... have 2 maximus now. Need to recoop my cash.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                              So it was worth the wait then 0_o
                              I went a little overboard, haha, was looking at buying one cue, but ended up buying 7 cues... have 2 maximus now. Need to recoop my cash.

Sorry, new to forums

Comment

Originally Posted by aliflee View Post

Sorry, new to forums
                                np - if you are going to do it buy 10 not one!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X