Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sabetta&gusmeroli custom cues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    What prices do your cues start from? Seem to be turning out some nice ones.
    post #17
    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...632#post974632
    €350 for a plain butt
    Up the TSF!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
      New cue and matching minibutt, custom order from Hong Kong



      So tempted to place a order
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

      Comment


      • #33
        the finish on the shaft based on those close up shots looks sublime

        Comment


        • #34
          Yes pictures look amazing love the canoe on the shaft
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

          Comment


          • #35
            Would love to see a review if a tsf member gets one

            Comment


            • #36
              just buy a good looking cue from Sabetta , will have a review after the cue come

              Comment


              • #37
                congratulations on your new baby
                look forward to reading your review and looking at the baby-photos
                Up the TSF!

                Comment


                • #38
                  thank you the photo will come later because I don't know how to do.I ask Sabetta help me. He is so kind to answer all my questions, very helpful

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Your cues look very nice mate but that sd lock slot doesn't seem to match a standard that i know for telescopic extensions, have you tried if any extensions goes in there?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                      Your cues look very nice mate but that sd lock slot doesn't seem to match a standard that i know for telescopic extensions, have you tried if any extensions goes in there?
                      You will find that most makers have their own joints, ie they are not interchangeable with other peoples !!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        You will find that most makers have their own joints, ie they are not interchangeable with other peoples !!
                        Yes i know that, but i'm only asking because it's a question that can come up at some point after someone ordered a cue...so maybe it's something he needs to think about or look into.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                          Yes i know that, but i'm only asking because it's a question that can come up at some point after someone ordered a cue...so maybe it's something he needs to think about or look into.
                          What i meant was he probably supplies extensions too, so you have to buy from him, either at the time of buying the cue or at a later date

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                            Your cues look very nice mate but that sd lock slot doesn't seem to match a standard that i know for telescopic extensions, have you tried if any extensions goes in there?
                            Hi mate, to be honest i use same joints as Parris that match a lot of other SD joints.

                            I wanted to share with you the cue just sold to alex123, the cue is one of the 2 that i made for my good friend Ross Muir, but he preferred the other one so this beauty was waiting for a new owner




                            And this one is one of my last creations, probably the best looking cue i've ever made


                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Very noice!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
                                Hi mate, to be honest i use same joints as Parris that match a lot of other SD joints.

                                I wanted to share with you the cue just sold to alex123, the cue is one of the 2 that i made for my good friend Ross Muir, but he preferred the other one so this beauty was waiting for a new owner
                                Indeed, very nice, if i hadn't just bought a new cue just 12 days ago...

                                All are 1 piece cues right?
                                How expensive would that 050 go for? 500?
                                Last edited by Delphiwizard; 6th May 2019, 06:46 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X