Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    Did you order 1 Andrew
    He made the cue for a pro that uses my tips etc and I have supplied him some bits and bobs so time I got one. I have messaged him, would have got one before but so busy - especially last two weeks!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi Sebelt, is sugar maple is the best for a maple cue?

Comment

Cue 138 arrived today, try over than one hour,about 7/10 stiffness,whiffy but powerful, good feel, easy to hit a very strong screwback , highly recommend . Thank you Selbert

Comment

Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
          Cue 138 arrived today, try over than one hour,about 7/10 stiffness,whiffy but powerful, good feel, easy to hit a very strong screwback , highly recommend . Thank you Selbert
          Post some pics up

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
            Post some pics up
            See here http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...249#post981249

Comment

Nice looking stick even though that design is getting irritatingly common.

Comment

Lovely cues Sabelt.
                I was wondering if you did repair work as well as I have a very nice maple/ebony one piece cue that needs extending.
                Is this something that you could do?

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                  Lovely cues Sabelt.
                  I was wondering if you did repair work as well as I have a very nice maple/ebony one piece cue that needs extending.
                  Is this something that you could do?
                  Hi Travis, yes of course, contact me at sabettagusmeroli@gmail.com

Comment

Originally Posted by sabelt View Post
                    Hi Travis, yes of course, contact me at sabettagusmeroli@gmail.com
                    Great. I’ll be in touch next week with the details/specs that I want

Comment

My baby 138 will have a brother 070 later��

Comment

Not entirely surprisingly I have one of these cues and they are top class.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Seen a few of these on eBay so was just curious what the player verdict was on these cues? Obviously they look lovely but....
                          No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

The one on EBay for ?295 looks decent
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

That's the thing Neil, they look beautiful so why are people selling a custom cue from an Italian cue maker in the Alps on ....EBay

just makes me curious as I've seen 4 now on there now. Maybe a tidy little profit involved but the prices don't seem too high? Hmmm.
                              No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

I don’t think that at 295 there will be much of a profit . Would be interesting to hear from a few people who have one though.
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X