Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some pics of my new TW that Trevor has kindly sent me earlier tonight.

Thanks again Trev
    Last edited by MattCash; 15 February 2012, 01:29 AM. Reason: No longer own cue

Comment

• Cracker there mate .What is the splicing ? Very nice pattern to it .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Cheers Neil, splices are cocobolo, I didn't expect to get such a nicely figured piece, I actually mistook it for amboyna at first.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
          Here are some pics of my new TW that Trevor has kindly sent me earlier tonight.

Thanks again Trev
          Awesome.

Comment

• that cocobolo looks the business very nice cue indeed, trevor has finished my cue today but he hasnt sent me any pictures ill post some when i get it

Comment

• Congrates SnookerLoopy.. Nice work from TW again..
              Beautiful Cocobola

Comment

• Originally Posted by vendetta_revived View Post
                @Freddie : Saw ALOT of good comments for Mike Woolridge,Dan Shelton and Uncle Thai, a little short of funds right now but I'm gonna order one of these 3 really really soon !
                All 3 are good cuemakers and made good quality cues. Have one UT with me, it plays well.. Recommended to everyone. Still saving up for Dan's cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  I've got the TW and DS bug . Would love a Dan Shelton but sadly funds are very limited .
                  I've got a JP and TW bug..would love a nice Classic model pattern from Dan.
                  But will be saving up for a TW first.. its gonna take a longtime for me to save up...
                  Hopefully price doesn't goes up any soooner..

Comment

• Really lovely piece of cocobola there. Didn't even thought it was till I had a closer look.

Comment

• [QUOTE=snookerloopy_08;537836]Here are some pics of my new TW that Trevor has kindly sent me earlier tonight.

QUOTE]

Stunning!! I hope mine turns out as well...
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• @Snookerloopy : Thats one gawwwjuzzzzz piece of timber ! Would you be please kind enough to mention how much did it set you back ? Thanks and congratulations !

@Freddie : I saw pics of your lovely cues too in this thread. Awesome stuff !

Ahem ahem, its my birthday on the 15th so I'm gonna save up the money I get and hopefully it will be enough combined with what I have saved up already !

Of course, if any of the forum members are kind enough to gift me one I sure aint gonna refuse LOL !

Comment

• Thanks mate.. that Omin is really awesome.. It's my first custom back in April.
                          You can view my another UT from my album in my profile

Comment

• I likeyyyyyyyy !

Comment

• Both are great makers from Asia .. highly recommended.
                              Price are reasonable too.. you can ask Unclevit help you get nice pattern wood for splicing work

Comment

• @Freddie : Yes, I got from the thread that both are excellent at what they do. Which out of the 2 would you recommend more btw ? And can you please tell me for how much you got UT and Omin respectively ? Thanks alot mate, you've been really helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X