This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW 3/4 cue

hi folks . merry christmas and happy new year to you all!!!
    im sure youve already seen this cue in the other thread but i just couldnt help it!!!
    so here is my new plain ebony Trevor White cue with pretty standard specs:
    58" long
    9.5mm ferule
    31mm round butt
    19oz in weight

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
      hi folks . merry christmas and happy new year to you all!!!
      im sure youve already seen this cue in the other thread but i just couldnt help it!!!
      so here is my new plain ebony Trevor White cue with pretty standard specs:
      58" long
      9.5mm ferule
      31mm round butt
      19oz in weight

Awesome cue. Very classy. Plain ebony 4tw.

Comment

• thanks bud! ive had couple of hours of practice yesterday and i must say that the cue has nice solid feel to it. still need to get use to it thought!
        god bless you Trev:snooker::snooker::snooker:

Comment

• cue specs

same specs as i prefer my own cue is about the same it just as a middle joint as well as 3/4 joint

Comment

• last cue i made

[ATTACH][ATTACH]028.JPG[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] this is last cue i made a 1piece with ebony and padouk splices 59 in 19 ounce 18 inch balance point 9.8 tip ash shaft in case you cant see it
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]5264[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] this is last cue i made a 1piece with ebony and padouk splices 59 in 19 ounce 18 inch balance point 9.8 tip ash shaft in case you cant see it
              mate, that look quite nice i must say. keep it up!!! btw im planning on having a go at it myself in near future. ive got some ebony planks already , just need to find a half decent ash club cue/shaft to begin with.

Comment

• pictures not great as they were taken with my phone
                9.5mm
                18 oz
                57inch

Comment

• my lovely Kids....

Comment

• Wao.. jasonx..total price of those cues can already buy you a car.. haha..

They lovely.. love the one with the tulipwood

Comment

• Jasonx,

Beautiful family. I see that you've done your part to pad Trevor's retirement fund.
                      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• kids

nice kids jas if you only have them weekends ile watch em during week lol

Comment

• WOW jasonx that is the nicest collection of cues i've seen. You lucky lucky man.

Comment

• a couple more of my cues

023.JPG 2 more of my cues ebony and maple spliced with old mannock pear shft, and what i was told when i bought it a hunt&obyrne ebony,cocobola andtulip wood but not sure wether it is

022.JPG

021.JPG

020.JPG

019.JPG

Comment

• Thought I'd stick a few pics of my new GBL cue. Finally getting used to it and the new Kamui Black tip now.

Comment

• Nice looking cue you have there m0rph. Pleased that you are getting to like it.
                                :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X