This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kevin De Roo

Hi Cueinhand,,I did'nt realise that this post was about price, I thought it was about cues. You are right however this cue is not cheap; but it is the best quality that I have ever seen; I belive that you advocate for a Chinese cuemaker who also charges quite a lot and for a cue of unknown quality.I will add a photo of some of my other cues.

Comment

• Originally Posted by johnroger View Post
      Hi Cueinhand,,I did'nt realise that this post was about price, I thought it was about cues. You are right however this cue is not cheap; but it is the best quality that I have ever seen; I belive that you advocate for a Chinese cuemaker who also charges quite a lot and for a cue of unknown quality.I will add a photo of some of my other cues.
      Thank you for remember me!
      In fact, Deroo is much expensive than LK.T
      Deroo pricing from 633GBP ~ 1069GBP( Info get from the agent of Deroo in HONG KONG)
      LK.Tpricing from 27GBP ~ 753GBP(Info get from the wedsite of LK.T)

Comment

• Stunning cue mate:snooker:

Comment

• De Roo

The cue is worth every cent!!!! I have lots to compare it with
          Attached Files

Comment

• both are very nice.

Comment

Cues inside each case? and all yours?

Comment

• Originally Posted by henrytay View Post
                Cues inside each case? and all yours?
                No, just a nice collection of cases!
                Sorry, could not resist
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

This is my Kevin De Roo, it's a wonderful cue second to none. Make no mistake this man is a master cue maker; as good, if not better than any other.

Nice cue and case mate . Which country does he come from ? and how come they are so expensive compared to other so called well known makers .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Nice cue and case mate . Which country does he come from ? and how come they are so expensive compared to other so called well known makers .
                    Canadian, West-coast I think.
                    See www.deroocues.com
                    Some stunning work but the cost - he can show Fedia a thing or two

Comment

• You're not wrong . Someone more expensive than Fedia . His JP Ultimate's seem cheap compared to these prices .

Would like to understand what drives his costs . Location ? Postage ?

Comment

Christ ! I thought my Mrs was bad with Shoes !

Nice array of cases mate . What make are they ? Any North Wales or Cheddar Classic cases ?

Comment

• cues in each case

Sometimes I wonder about my sanity!!! yes there are cues in every case. I have 2/ John Parris 2/ Mike Wooldridge 2/ Robin Cook 1/ Tony Ions 1/ Tony Glover 2/ Barracuda 'gold and silver' 2/ Mastercue 1/ O-Min 1/ Ivory league 1/ Trevor White 1/Dan Shelton 1/ David Coutts 1/ Acuerate 2/ Peradon & Fletcher 1/ UT 1/ Kevin De Roo 1/Aurora and I am sure there are some that I have missed.
                          I have a plan perhaps Australians could give me their thoughts! In Australia there are no outlets that stock this selection of cues to try. I thought I could provide a try before you buy service.

Comment

• Christ and i thought i had a problem .

Comment

• Hi JohnRoger
                              Any photos of the cues themselves?
                              Your collections sounds very nice, how long have you been collecting these? Any old ones or are they all reasonably young?
                              DeanH
                              Last edited by DeanH; 20 December 2010, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder about my sanity!!! yes there are cues in every case. I have 2/ John Parris 2/ Mike Wooldridge 2/ Robin Cook 1/ Tony Ions 1/ Tony Glover 2/ Barracuda 'gold and silver' 2/ Mastercue 1/ O-Min 1/ Ivory league 1/ Trevor White 1/Dan Shelton 1/ David Coutts 1/ Acuerate 2/ Peradon & Fletcher 1/ UT 1/ Kevin De Roo 1/Aurora and I am sure there are some that I have missed.
                                I have a plan perhaps Australians could give me their thoughts! In Australia there are no outlets that stock this selection of cues to try. I thought I could provide a try before you buy service.
                                wow... you are crazy! mind send me few for testing...

Comment

Working...
                                X