This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update my arsenal

Last edited by jasonx; 10 February 2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• nice cues

what make is the white case do you have any more pictures of it

Comment

• Nice cue again unclevit does that red curly maple stay the same colour or does it fade with age?.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny1 View Post
          ....what make is the white case do you have any more pictures of it
          That case without a doubt is by North Wales Cases
          http://www.northwales-cases.co.uk/

Comment

• Really like the JP round butt cue Jason . How old is the cue ?
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
              Nice cue again unclevit does that red curly maple stay the same colour or does it fade with age?.
              One of my friends owns one for some 3 years and he said the color is still there. That's the last pieces we have for that cue. Anyhow, I am getting 'strange' curly maple coming to me next week. Will do my own cue and show it here
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Look forward to seeing it unclevit

Comment

• one piece ASH top woods cue
                  Attached Files
                  woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny1 View Post
                    nice cues

what make is the white case do you have any more pictures of it
                    it is indeed a "north wales case" but dont get excited as i will not be doing another in this colour !

bitch of a leather for me white or cream ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                      it is indeed a "north wales case" but dont get excited as i will not be doing another in this colour !

bitch of a leather for me white or cream ?
                      Why is that Crispian ??? Trouble getting it consistant shade or keeping it clean during making the case ????
                      A long time ago during the "new romantic" music era (early 80's) i ordered a white leather box jacket only to be told 6 weeks after placing the order that it couldn't be supplied, so had to settle for light grey.....never stood out like i wanted to lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Why is that Crispian ??? Trouble getting it consistant shade or keeping it clean during making the case ????
                        A long time ago during the "new romantic" music era (early 80's) i ordered a white leather box jacket only to be told 6 weeks after placing the order that it couldn't be supplied, so had to settle for light grey.....never stood out like i wanted to lol
                        i dont know if it just the way i do my cases, but when ever i get different leather hides other than the 5 i use regularly it is never as supple !
                        i have got different coloured leather so many times in the past and it just does not work well, and with the cost of a leather hide at around £145 it is a kick in the teeth when its not right.
                        i try to stick with what i know now and seem to get a bit more concistency this way !
                        the biggest ballache is it is only after you have spent 20 odd hours cutting up hundreds of diamonds, making the box section, adding all the diamonds in place, bloody sewing till midnight that you actualy have everything ready to put together, and it is at this stage when it goes tits up !
                        i have got wise lately and just stick to the usual, its so mutch less stressfull, and hopefully i wont have to break another case over my knee in a school boy strop !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Really like the JP round butt cue Jason . How old is the cue ?
                          about 15 years.... it's JP paragon.

Comment

• cue changed

heres 1 of my teammates cue i had altered for him it started life as just a 1 piece ash cue041.JPG

040.JPG

039.JPG

021.JPG

020.JPGthe mini butt i made

Comment

• Needs more light in your pics, Jim. Also a little bigger.
                              :snooker:

Comment

• cue pics

its piccasso on my comp its crap trying to use photo bucket but not succeded yet,if you press control and minus together it enlarges on your screen have you tried that

Comment

Working...
                                X