Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      ...... these are my 2 latest.....
      I like the long splicings on the ebony one Jim

Comment

• only way i know at moment jrc lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          ...and 95 % of the lads at the snooker hall think i'm mad for having even more than one cue...
          I think it's only natural to want more than one of these beauties... monogamy is just too cruel a rule... Lol.
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Comment

• Wow love the snakewood cue. Who made it?
              http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Looks like an Aurora cue to me???....

Comment

• This whole butt snakewood is a real beauty !! So Jealous that I have to do one for myself this Christmas. But since I like the ostrich skin, so the case will be different. Thanks for giving me a good inspiration. A Beauty Indeed
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Beautiful cue and case ~~ ^^

Comment

• The cue owner who bought this piece of snake wood from overseas, than the cue make by one of the cuemaker from China.

Comment

• Hi fatnew, a very beautiful cue you've got there, stunning... but what's that bluish cylindrical thingy placed at the end of the case meant to be used for?
                        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                          Hi fatnew, a very beautiful cue you've got there, stunning... but what's that bluish cylindrical thingy placed at the end of the case meant to be used for?
                          Also, fatnew, where did you get the tele-extension with the slim metal collar?
                          I have seen some tele-extensions with different colour collars, in metal and they look greate but usually in the UK we only have the bulky plain blue plastic collared ones available
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            Also, fatnew, where did you get the tele-extension with the slim metal collar?
                            I have seen some tele-extensions with different colour collars, in metal and they look greate but usually in the UK we only have the bulky plain blue plastic collared ones available
                            I first saw these coloured metal collar extensions from Omin, but they are a tad hard to get through to... perhaps Unclevit have more info on how to get one of these slim metal collar extensions. then again, it may not match your SD join thread.

Comment

I first saw these coloured metal collar extensions from Omin, but they are a tad hard to get through to... perhaps Unclevit have more info on how to get one of these slim metal collar extensions. then again, it may not match your SD join thread.
                              Your right there, I think I did see some coloured metal collared extensions from Omin, and again right that they seem to be hard to contact
                              I just wish we had a choice in the UK more than "any colour and material you like, as long as it is blue and plastic"
                              cheers
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi fatnew, a very beautiful cue you've got there, stunning... but what's that bluish cylindrical thingy placed at the end of the case meant to be used for?
                                I use it to fix the tip, which could hold the chalk easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X