Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree too, 25 gold so far is outstanding and a big improvemet from beijing

Comment

• I think we have 29 now :P

Comment

• The olympics suck. Nationalistic, separatistic, horse****. No politics? The opening ceremony was british wank at its best. Got to love those stadium lights and the retarded tower.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cris0000food View Post
          The olympics suck. Nationalistic, separatistic, horse****. No politics? The opening ceremony was british wank at its best. Got to love those stadium lights and the retarded tower.
          Oh dear. .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
            Oh dear. .
            Yes love? Bahahaha

Comment

Yes love? Bahahaha
              Scary. .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                Scary. .
                Scarier....

Comment

Scarier....
                  Nice. .

Comment

• I love jealousy-fuelled hatred towards Britain in the early hours of the morning.

Comment

• At the end of the day people from Britain are going to focus on the positives and haters are gunna hate by focusing on the negatives... Is anything achieved from this? No.

If I wanted to read about the olympics I sure as hell wouldn't come to a snooker forum to do it.

Can we get back to posting pictures of cues instead of this dribble now please?

Comment

• Nothing against Brits. You have Led Zepplin and scientists like James Lovelock. My father in-law is from England and misses it dearly. However next timet I win a match I'm going to run around the table with a peice of cloth over my back. Then, raise it to a peice of music and ball my eyes out.

Comment

• Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                          i always liked mike wooldridges butt the most nice and rounded, with a small flat !
                          errr ... I don't like starting rumours so all I'll say is you heard it here first on TSF chaps ...

Comment

• Originally Posted by dandya View Post
                            errr ... I don't like starting rumours so all i'll say is you heard it here first on tsf chaps ...
                            pmsl .

Comment

• Two pages and no picture's of cue's And all because of a crook

Comment

• Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                                Two pages and no picture's of cue's And all because of a cock
                                I corrected that for ya bud....

Comment

Working...
                                X