This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the Empire.
    AD is a pool cue i borrowed for county games.
    currently knockin the odd ton in with the club cue even though its bent as a dogs back leg.
    the brittania is for sale for a friend but wouldnt give it away cos its so badly made and horrendously balanced.
    John Roberts senior is the pride of my collection but will be going the journey cos my car is kaput.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      very nice cues there
      question, "SS" stands for? ...
      The Black Mamba being your plain ebony butt model (a la JP Classic )?
      My and my mates first name. JP classics are 3/4 only to my knowledge. I only have tried one piece cues cos no lathe for the accuracy required for joint work. Cues are entirely hand made and i prefer to keep it that way for now. this is more a hobby than anything else and it certainly is not going to become a full time job.

Comment

• Nice collection you have there Trev, I haven't seen many Alan Day cues around here in a while.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
          My and my mates first name. JP classics are 3/4 only to my knowledge. I only have tried one piece cues cos no lathe for the accuracy required for joint work. Cues are entirely hand made and i prefer to keep it that way for now. this is more a hobby than anything else and it certainly is not going to become a full time job.
          thanks for that
          Black Mamba - I meant that this would be a Plain Ebony butt, yes?
          great hobby
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by TexasTrev View Post
            John Roberts senior is the pride of my collection but will be going the journey cos my car is kaput.
            So you are selling it? PM the price you are looking for . . .

Thanks!

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
              ... JRC as requested the badges and as you can see it is a bit tricky to get them flush when you dont have proper equipment
              Nice looking cues mate, some nice straight side grain there, and yeah badge's may be more difficult than i thought

Comment

• Couple of recent additions, Burwat Champion & a '29 Lindrum
                Burwat: 58", 16.7 oz, 10 mm ferrule, 17 1/4" balance point
                Lindrum: 58", 17.6 oz, 10.5 mm ferrule, 17" balance point, had a touch of weight and new ferrule added at Craftsmans cues.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                  And first refusal goes to..... CueAntW147
                  Hells bells bro.... I can't believe you've giving away my first rights refusal already on that little beauty!!
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                    Hells bells bro.... I can't believe you've giving away my first rights refusal already on that little beauty!!
                    Haha Brosski... I hope you've manage to read between the lines. . First refusal of any cue I owe is always yours no matter what! besides why would you need this cue if your TrevorWhite cue is as good if not better.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                      Haha Brosski... I hope you've manage to read between the lines. . First refusal of any cue I owe is always yours no matter what! besides why would you need this cue if your TrevorWhite cue is as good if not better.
                      Lol.... Yeah of course bud, I was only kidding!!

Indeed my TW is a keeper for sure but I would say they are both running neck and neck cause that's one of the best Parris I've seen/played with in ages!!
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Few of the latest cues... Should have a few more to add shortly
                        In case anyone is wondering the MAST cue came with a pool shaft as well as a snooker shaft. Different size tips.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Received today my Crispian Jones cue!

002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Personal thx to ADR147 and, of course, to the creator - Crispian Jones!
                          Last edited by Maloy; 14 June 2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maloy View Post
                            Received today my Crispian Jones cue!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14023[/ATTACH]

Personal thx to ADR147 and, of course, Crispian Jones!
                            Now that is a nice looking cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maxsys View Post
                              Now that is a nice looking cue

Yeah, really great piece of cocobolo! And really smooth shaft with nice dark grain! As usually, pictures don't do it justice...

Comment

• My pride and joy

Here are some photo's of my Trevor White 1 piece maple, with four splices of curly wood maple and front splice of amboyna bur.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X