X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks great sanman, yeah close up pics of the badge and cue specs please

Comment

• Will post more pics on wednesday when at home. On the road right now with work. Specs JRC is 59 long 18 inch splices with 18 ounce weight balance at 17.5 and 9.5 mm tip one piece cue. Fairly stiff ash. Sorry about the pics. Photos taken with an old 3 megapix phone cam

by the way a pic of the badges. Badges were made in UK by the way.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sanman; 1 June 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• One more pic

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          Lovely cues both, I love the traditional. Did you order that from Parris or is it second hand, how old is it? Looks to have a lovely grain almost Ultimate quality.
          yeah... traditional always looks class! this one was unplanned - impulsive purchase tbh.
          went to JP workshop 2weeks ago to buy an extension for my paragon and there it was , traditional cue standing in the rack all lonely, in need of new owner ! took couple of shots and just couldnt resist so had pulled the trigger. sooooo glad i did , hence why i sold my paragon few days after purchasing traditional.
          Feel of this traditional is unparalleled... enough said.

happy potting

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
            That's a beauty for sure bud......
            thanks mucka , she is a real keeper.
            Last edited by 147alltheway; 1 June 2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
              One more pic
              Looks a lovely cue this & a great shaft for the arrow fans, it must have been waiting for you mate very lucky being in the right place at the right time and a great spec as well, my favourite design this always think of the Trad as the modern day Burwat Champion.
              Enjoy ;-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                Looca lovely cue this & a great shaft for the arrow fans, it must have been waiting for you mate very lucky being in the right place at the right time and a great spec as well, my favourite design this always think of the Trad as the modern day Burwat Champion.
                Enjoy ;-)
                Thanks bud . This Traditional is nothing like I've played with before!!! when playing any shot it feels like extension of my arm , the finish on it is simply sublime , Trevor white like , perfectly balanced and the feel is indescribable. Just goooooood. It's must be one off by Parris
                I completely agree with you CueAnt , traditional and burwat champion are just simple design class I'd say in same league with plain ebony. Ironically I've always wanted traditional style but never went for one so it's must be my lucky one.

Never say never but I reckon I'm done with buying/swapping cues for good! Period.
                Last edited by 147alltheway; 3 June 2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                  ... Never say never but I reckon I'm done with buying/swapping cues for good! Period.
                  Send it my way when you get bored of it

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Send it my way when you get bored of it
                    You've got enough already, i must have first refusal ......can't see him selling it though looks a cracker and feels an extension of his arm already, always nice when things work out like this really pleased for him......;-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                      You've got enough already,....
                      True lol, but down to 8 cues now, doing really well

Comment

• Hahaha Thanks for confidence boost folks , really appreciated
                        And first refusal goes to..... CueAntW147

You can come and prey it from my dead cold hands.

Comment

• just had this batch of 5 done

must say that the splicing is spot one top and bottom just one cue with a splice 2 mm out. Now I must learn to insert the badges properly. Tried fitting a SD joint on one cue and not entirely happy with my effort so a few niggles to sort out but am please thus far with my efforts. 4 cues with leather pads on the bottom of but and one with sd joint.

JRC as requested the badges and as you can see it is a bit tricky to get them flush when you dont have proper equipment
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Credit where its due Sanman they look very good quality cues.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                              just had this batch of 5 done

must say that the splicing is spot one top and bottom just one cue with a splice 2 mm out. Now I must learn to insert the badges properly. Tried fitting a SD joint on one cue and not entirely happy with my effort so a few niggles to sort out but am please thus far with my efforts. 4 cues with leather pads on the bottom of but and one with sd joint.

JRC as requested the badges and as you can see it is a bit tricky to get them flush when you dont have proper equipment
                              very nice cues there
                              question, "SS" stands for? ...
                              The Black Mamba being your plain ebony butt model (a la JP Classic )?
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                                just had this batch of 5 done

Lovely job Sanman. Keep it up bud.

Comment

Working...
                                X