This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Yeh, for sure.. you only want to have a knock with my trev dont ya...

Have to be early as poss, i need to be back for appt by 4pm...

I inbox ya later...
    Well of course i,m curious muck , ok , got to take my daughter to dentist but not sure what time , sort sommet out if not Fri, Sat etc .

Comment

• http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8418/imag0175g.jpg

Comment

• Craftsman 4 year old. Best cue iv had but just ordered replacement of Trevor white. Roll on December lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well here it is folks, it's been a good old wait, don't even know exactly when i ordered it now, twas a while back put it that way...lol... but finally, My new bute built for me by trev, can't wait to get this bute in my mitts.

looks exactly what i had pictured in my mind when ordered and spot on what i wanted it to look like...

Love it.

Now this wk is gonna be a looooong week me thinks.

Chuffed to bits tonight, oh yeah, can't wait to get on the baize with this bute i tells ya....

Rambling now cos i'm all excited...lol.

Ant.
          Looks great, really nice cue! If it plays as good as it looks then you'll soon be on the pro circuit :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Ok, picked mine up from Trevor today - fantastic. Had an hour with it this afternoon and it plays as good as it looks, i'm sure it would play half tidy if it wasn't for the mug that's holding it !

Maple shaft, Macassar ebony butt with a Hollywood veneer and Thuya splice. 9mm tip, 17oz.

Comment

• Is it me or are Trevs cues like buses. You don't see any for a few months then suddenly 3 come along at once! Seriously though, how come there is a waiting list and yet he can manage to complete 3 in a short space of time, how does that work? And that is only through people off here, I bet there are some that we don't even know about!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                Is it me or are Trevs cues like buses. You don't see any for a few months then suddenly 3 come along at once! Seriously though, how come there is a waiting list and yet he can manage to complete 3 in a short space of time, how does that work? And that is only through people off here, I bet there are some that we don't even know about!

I was lucky, sent Trevor the exact spec that I wanted and he quoted me 40 weeks, so I sent emails everywhere (Thats another story when I can be bothered), whilst I was waiting, I just sent a speculative email to him asking if he had any Maple shafted cues 'in stock'. This cue was originally for another of his customers, who changed their spec, so I decided I would compromise and have this one.

Comment

• www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Yet another cracking looking cue Airin .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Loverly trevor white cue there Mrbluejay.

Airin loverly cue m8 fair play how much do you charge for your cues Airin?

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                        Loverly trevor white cue there Mrbluejay.

Airin loverly cue m8 fair play how much do you charge for your cues Airin?
                        Prob not as much as he should

Comment

• After a good sesh on the baize today with my new cue after a 7 plus month break away...

I can saefely say my new trev is a keeper this time and plays as good as she looks, feels like i've had her for a good while, won't take me long to get fully used to this bute i tells ya...

Potting some real sweet balls today and after not playing for so long i;m well pleased how things went...

Also, i'm well pleased to say i managed to snatch 2 frames from hotpot today.

Well happy with my new cue and it's defo the 'one' for me this time around.

No more custom cues for me, well not to replace this one at least...

Happy chappy indeed...

Cheers guy's

Really enjoyed a few hours sesh today, it been a while...

Thanks Neil.

Peace out....
                          Last edited by cally; 3 February 2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Was hotpot just a bit of a warmpot today then lol, not bad going after such a long time away, imagine how good you would be if you played regular

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Was hotpot just a bit of a warmpot today then lol, not bad going after such a long time away, imagine how good you would be if you played regular
                              I dread to think how good i'd be if i put the hours in bud....lmao...

Some of the single ball potting at times was great,(lefty see..lol) and quite consistent long/mid range potting, which considering i int played in so long ... good stuff..
                              Was great to have a good sesh today tho, really was.....

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Was hotpot just a bit of a warmpot today then lol, not bad going after such a long time away, imagine how good you would be if you played regular
                                lol was really off the boil Today muck , not taking nothing away from from Ant , he potted some nice sitters that i rattled and they stayed in the jaws , well played Ant the cue suits you muck , its a cracker

Comment

Working...
                                X