X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cues just back from coutts, had a refurb

Comment

• New cue will be in hands within the next 2 hours....

Can't wait, getting all nervous now... how pathetic...lmao...

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
        my cues just back from coutts, had a refurb...
        Nice cues matty

Originally Posted by cally View Post
        New cue will be in hands within the next 2 hours....
        Can't wait, getting all nervous now... how pathetic...lmao...
        Hope your gonna play with it cally, and not just look at it lol

Comment

• picked up my cue, trev turned light on at club and we had a knock with it...

Well, all i can say is WOW...

The pics do it no justice whatsoever, and the feel, well the feel is out o this world and it knocks spots off my last trev for feel and finish.

I int played for 7 months+ and i was knocking in a few nice balls with it straight away.

I think i can safely say this will be the last custom cue i ever need to have built, and how glad i am of that. the waiting killed me this time, but in the end it was well well worth it...

Aww guy's, i can't tell ya how good it looks/feels aye...

It's a keeper for sure this one. the ash is gorgeous, the finish is second to none and the best i have ever felt, the splice work is absolutely spot on, and the timbers used are drop dead gorgeous, the taper is exactly what i wanted, the shaft got just the right amount of spring as requested...spot on in every single way. a bute from top to bottom. really is one of the nicest cues i've seen/held...

Best not let hotspot have a knock with this one i tells ya, you'll like this one very much neil fella...

Anyway.......Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a weight off my shoulders and now i gotta get my head down and back on the baize with me...

Thanks alot trev, you done me proud my friend..

Peace out..

Ant...
          Last edited by cally; 31 January 2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Hmmm so it's no good then ehh, shame

Comment

• new cue syndrome, it'll never last. Give it two weeks and it will be for sale!

Comment

• Bet it won't...

I can guarantee you it wont be for sale in 2 wks bud. give me a month at least......

No new cue syndrome at all, i know what i like a cue to feel like and this fits. it's a keeper, and you won't be seeing it for sale i assure.

Unless some dire circumstances forces, but i can't see that fella.

Now i thank you for your consideration to my feelings...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  picked up my cue, trev turned light on at club and we had a knock with it...

The pics do it no justice whatsoever, and the feel, well the feel is out o this world and it knocks spots off my last trev for feel and finish.

I int played for 7 months+ and i was knocking in a few nice balls with it straight away.

I think i can safely say this will be the last custom cue i ever need to have built, and how glad i am of that. the waiting killed me this time, but in the end it was well well worth it...

It's a keeper for sure this one. the ash is gorgeous, the finish is second to none and the best i have ever felt, the splice work is absolutely spot on, and the timbers used are drop dead gorgeous, the taper is exactly what i wanted, the shaft got just the right amount of spring as requested...spot on in every single way. a bute from top to bottom. really is one of the nicest cues i've seen/held...

Best not let hotspot have a knock with this one i tells ya, you'll like this one very much neil fella...

Anyway.......Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a weight off my shoulders and now i gotta get my head down and back on the baize with me...

Peace out..

Ant...
                  When did you say your insurance is due on the van muck .

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    picked up my cue, trev turned light on at club and we had a knock with it...

Peace out..

Ant...

Ant mucka... very glad to read this as nothing can be better than that special feel from the cue we all snooker enthusiasts yawn for. Hats off to living legend Trevor as well for making it happen in such a style. now all you got to do bud is to stick with it for at least 6 month of solid practice/match play. just got that feeling that we wont see this cue in "for sale" section this time round.

best of luck muck with your new beauty and god bless..... now get back there on the baize and do some damage will ya

Comment

• The most important question though - did you beat Trevor?
                      #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                        The most important question though - did you beat Trevor?

Trevor is a class act , not saying that Cally,s no good like he pots the odd black off the spot .

Comment

• Hey there,

That's probably one of the best cues made by JP I've seen. Also I've never seen red veneers combined better... what is this dark wood that is used?

Cheers

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                          here is the cue i play with at the mo cally. so far the best cue ive ever played with period despite selling it to Pete147 and then 9 month down the line buying it back from him. whew

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                            Trevor is a class act , not saying that Cally,s no good like he pots the odd black off the spot .
                            Never give up do ya, give it a rest mun...lol
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Cheers for the kind words vlad, you are a gent my friend...

Never had a frame with trev i'm afraid, just picked a few balls out of the tray and had a few shots each that's all..

As i was driving away, i thought to myself, D'oh, why didnt i ask trev for a frame. nevermind..lol..

Peace out..

Ant..

Comment

• Sorry muck , peace out . Fancy a few frames in taffs well Tomoz

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                                Sorry muck , peace out . Fancy a few frames in taffs well Tomoz
                                Yeh, for sure.. you only want to have a knock with my trev dont ya...

Have to be early as poss, i need to be back for appt by 4pm...

I inbox ya later...

Comment

Working...
                                X