Its Lacewood.

Comment

• Whats that like to play with?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        you asked for it airin
        made by handpsb.jpgpsb1.jpgpsu.jpgpsu1.jpg

Comment

• thats what the trinket box now needs mark,but liable to cut my fingers off trying to do owt like that lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
            Whats that like to play with?
            Considering the wood is lighter and more porous than traditional shaft timbers, it has a solid hit.
            IMO, I would say it is more like playing with a maple cue than and ash cue.

Comment

• Ok heres my parris ultimate. 60", 21oz, 9.5mm tip, 32mm at the butt. be gentle!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally Posted by justalex81 View Post
                  Ok heres my parris ultimate. 60", 21oz, 9.5mm tip, 32mm at the butt. be gentle!!!

Sorry cannot see the photos

Originally Posted by justalex81 View Post

Is this the same ultimate?

complex arrangement of veneers, the two blues do no match very well
                  Last edited by DeanH; 19 February 2012, 10:34 PM.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• they're all of the same cue. my camera isn't very good and some of the photo's were taken in the dark with the flash on to get the colours right.

Comment

they're all of the same cue. my camera isn't very good and some of the photo's were taken in the dark with the flash on to get the colours right.
                      lighting can be a pain
                      how does she play?
                      how long have you had the cue?

Comment

Ok heres my parris ultimate. 60", 21oz, 9.5mm tip, 32mm at the butt. be gentle!!!
                        lol. with those sizes, i think it's you who should be gentle

did nobody try to talk you out of the extreme specifications you have chosen?

no disrespect intended, but i would refuse to make a cue to those specs.

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

complex arrangement of veneers, the two blues do no match very well
                        possibly thick blue was requested and two thins were used?

justalex81 - did you ask for two thin blue veneers? it does seem an odd arrangement...

sorry mate, i'm not trying to p*ss on your bonfire, just a bit puzzled.
                        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• he's 7ft 10 got 1 eye in middle of his forhead and he's coming for youoo

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                            lol. with those sizes, i think it's you who should be gentle

did nobody try to talk you out of the extreme specifications you have chosen?

no disrespect intended, but i would refuse to make a cue to those specs.

possibly thick blue was requested and two thins were used?

justalex81 - did you ask for two thin blue veneers? it does seem an odd arrangement...

sorry mate, i'm not trying to p*ss on your bonfire, just a bit puzzled.
                            two thin veneers - that is what I thought, so much so that I did not see the specs, !
                            Jim - 7'10" ! I will shut up now

Comment

he's 7ft 10 got 1 eye in middle of his forhead and he's coming for youoo
                              lol....
                              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

he's 7ft 10 got 1 eye in middle of his forhead and he's coming for youoo
                                i thought that was mike?

Comment

Working...
                                X