This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
    My new babies: 1 piece Trevor White cues with selected ash shafts, Amboyna Burr with thick maple veneer & Thuya Burr with a thick Tiger Maple veneer

Wow..... They sure are a couple of beauties you've got there bud, congrats!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Specs are as follows Amboyna burr cue is length 57.5", weight 17.8oz, ferrule 9.7mm, butt diameter 29.5mm, 17" balance point
      Thuya burr cue is length 57.5, weight 18.0oz, ferrule 9.5mm, butt diameter 29.5mm, 17" balance point

Drooling . . . you lucky thing!
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Thanks for all the comments guys they are both stunning cues, Trevor white really does make a great cue. It seems the Thuya burr cue is more suited to my game so the amboyna burr cue could be available for the right offer, if not then I will keep them both even if the Mrs does think I'm mad
        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Wish it were 1/2" longer, shame about the cue too

Comment

• Are you taking offers

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
              Are you taking offers
              Yeh I've already had a couple of offers, you know what TSF is like The members here love their cues even more than me. Not had an offer good enough to tempt me yet though
              77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• I had the same thing, Rob. That is how it goes!

Comment

• Couple of pictures of a couple of cues in my collection

DSC_0014.JPGDSC_0017.JPGDSC_0015.JPG
                  Both cues are 1 piece.
                  58" long, my main playing cue is the North West & the other is a Hunt O'Byrne.

Comment

• Nice colour on the shaft of the NW cue
                    Nice H&O too !!

Comment

• Both cues are lovely to play with, but at this moment in time I'm trying to stick with just the 1 cue.
                      So I may part with the H&O.

Comment

• Received my TW yesterday. Still havent had a chance to go down to the club to try it out. But it looks stunning. Thanks Trevor, the best cue maker on the planet. From the feel of it without actually playing with it yet, pretty sure this will be my playing cue. The other cue is my Praram with customised badge.

3/4 with bloodwood and maple round butt
                        56.5", 18.5oz, 9.5mm
                        Long extension and 10" extension.

Oriqin 2 Set.jpgOriqin1 and 2 Set.jpgOriqin1 and 2 Shaft.jpg

Comment

• Both stunning cues

Comment

• The one on the right is my new to me snooker cue.The butt was smashed to pieces and my good mate Andy Hunter has respliced and repaired it for me.The shaft is pear which is what i've been looking for for years now to find the right one,This is it!Plays superb.
                            Middle one is my knocked together pool cue.English ash shaft.Two pieces i threw together and turned out to play really well.would have had a pear one but at 8mm would probably not work beccause of the whippiness.
                            Left one is a pear shaft Lindrum kept as a spare.

Can you tell what sort of cues i prefer,lol.

Comment

• very nice trio you have there TT
                              what make is/was the repaired pear?

my guess would be the middle one
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Full Cocobolo butt, 9,5 tip, 28,5 butt, 18,5 weight.
                                Attached Files
                                "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

Working...
                                X