Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some very nice looking cues you have there Jason.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
      i collected some parris cues.
      These are very nice!!Especially the ash on the 2nd and the 4th cue from the left... is that tulipwood?

Comment

• Comment

• You got it then! Looks a nice cue, better than the one in the other pics :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• [QUOTE=mattyshinobi22;626823]

Hey matty,I want to buy your case in the picture, do you want to sell it?
            Last edited by jasonx; 27 February 2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• maybe mate, dunno what its worth though. postage will be expensive

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9408[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9410[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9411[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9413[/ATTACH]My JP Ultimate 1693 - 1 piece Ebony Butt + 4 spices in Olive Wood

57.5", 16.5oz, 9.5mm, 29.5mm

Played my first century in practice with it and my highest break for 2011 - 41 :snooker:
                Nice Looking Cue guy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
                  i collected some parris cues.
                  Nice Cues Jason I personally like Cue 4&5 from Left.

Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                    Thanks a lot.

My English is so poor.

I bought this snakewood from US.

Then I asked LP's cuemaker to make it, who is cuemaker of Stephen Hendry's new Acuerate cue.

The cue is totally round butt with no bedge.

Because I don't like the tele-extensions with blue plastic collar, so I asked LP to make a metal collar with slim size. They could also make many type of SD join thread, such as JP H&O Stanford etc.
                    Hi, how do I get in touch with LP cue manufacturer in China, do they have a website or an email address? Hope that you could help or anybody? Thnks!

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                      lmao! not quite what you ordered? i guess 'ultimate' stands for ultimate f*ck up...

why don't you just send it back and get a replacement?
                      Hi, I had a JP 'Ultimate' made n when it came back to me, the colour of the thuya burr on the butt is of dull grayish green! The funny thing is the thuya burr on the mini butt is of the correct brownish hue. Initially I thought it might have come off from a different batch, until a friend told me otherwise. Am trying to get JP to replace the wood, so far no reply yet, keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

• As usual jx matches the cue with the quality of the picture - simply stunning

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                          maybe mate, dunno what its worth though. postage will be expensive
                          Is that called a silver fox? Or a black fox?
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• [QUOTE=jasonx;626852]
                            Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post

Hey matty,I want to buy your case in the picture, do you want to sell it?
                            These bombproof craftsman cases made to last. I got mine of JRC for £57 posted. Bargain in my opinion and hard to find .

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                              Is that called a silver fox? Or a black fox?
                              Yep your right there Airin... It's called a Black fox, ace cases!!

I used to have one, really good cases!!
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                                Yep your right there Airin... It's called a Black fox, ace cases!!

I used to have one, really good cases!!
                                correct mate. got some new form from craftsman cues few months ago. so case looking great again

Comment

Working...
                                X