Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i couldnt shift it when i had it lol, must be your influence jrc750, everytime you get a cue everyone wants it! keep it up mate. you can sell mine for me in future

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
      i couldnt shift it when i had it lol, must be your influence jrc750, everytime you get a cue everyone wants it! keep it up mate. you can sell mine for me in future
      Not always mate lol, just the quality one's

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
        Midday mate, on a Saturday morning he's in Rileys on Wellington Street (Cardiff).
        How did the lesson go muck .

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          How did the lesson go muck .
          Good mate. He picked up on a few things I was doing wrong : Inconsistent approach, inconsistent pause at the end of the backswing, bridge hand too far away from the cue ball and apparently I raise my bridge hand a fraction when cueing with power.

Started to 'try' a more consistent drill ala Frank Callan, but it is quite hard to begin with. Getting closer to the cue ball showed an immediate improvement.

Really worthwhile I think mate, he's a good guy as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
            Good mate. He picked up on a few things I was doing wrong : Inconsistent approach, inconsistent pause at the end of the backswing, bridge hand too far away from the cue ball and apparently I raise my bridge hand a fraction when cueing with power.

Started to 'try' a more consistent drill ala Frank Callan, but it is quite hard to begin with. Getting closer to the cue ball showed an immediate improvement.

Really worthwhile I think mate, he's a good guy as well.
            Great muck , i have spoken to him on the phone and he sound a nice guy , think i,ll book him when i get some dollars together .

Comment

• Pheraps we can meet up for a knock some time muck .

Comment

• Just finishing up now, this batch of cues is going to Hong Kong next week.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Just finishing up now, this batch of cues is going to Hong Kong next week.
                  black is beautiful

Comment

• Beautiful cues Airin .

Comment

• Originally Posted by markstar View Post
                      black is beautiful
                      Thanks, the finish is not quite cured yet and it was raining/cloudy so the picture is not really that good. These cues are all going to the same client in Hong Kong.

I have locked myself up in the workshop so I can finish all the back orders asap.:-)

Regarding your cue please kindly give me another 2 weeks. I have not forgotten about you, just been extremely busy finishing one cue after another. Thank you very much for your patience...
                      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 12 March 2012, 07:34 AM.
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Nice looking lot of cues Airin instead of sending them to Hong Kong send them to Australia lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by hbr1 View Post
                          Have not seen any of unclevit's C-Brand Cue posted here.
                          So I hope posting this would actually rep++ him in a way

I have yet to receive mine, but it is however on its way already.
                          These are the pictures taken by unclevit before packing it for delivery.

I love the arrows they are so damn straight and sharp but 9-chevrons seem pretty much.. I hope it doesnt affect the rigidity but anyway great looking.

Will post new pictures when I receive them and put it for a test!

I think you're going to love it. I bought the maple Dragon Scale cue that was on offer a few months ago and every aspect of the craftsmanship was top notch.
                          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

• Yet another batch of beauties there Airin .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I had an email notification that Kevin Deroo had left a comment in this thread but it's not here?
                              http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
                                I had an email notification that Kevin Deroo had left a comment in this thread but it's not here?
                                Deleted by the mods would be my guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X