X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was there lol,2 additions to my collection52/mijco/IMAG0001-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Are they original Jim, they looks stunning!
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• ye old ash is not sure of eureaka

Comment

• Thought so, something about the screws on the Eureka didn't look quite right. Either way it's a lovely cue! The ye olde ash must be worth a few £££ it's a first edition isn't it?
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Is that the maple eureka that was on ebay a week or so back? Sold for around £170 or so.

Comment

• yes its a smashing looking and playing cue been advised not an original but ime still not sure apparently tony glover couldnt decide wether it was or not so need an expert lol

Comment

• I kept looking at that Eureka Jim mate but for that price that it went for i expected it to be much more than it did replica or original.

Comment

• My John Parris Professional.

Comment

• nice cue matt,the eureka was dirt cheap and is a smashing playing cue had a 38 and 4 20+ breaks in 8 frames ive played with it

Comment

• nice cues jim and matt.

jim the olde ash looks nice, how did you aquire it?

Comment

• old ash

a private collector in sheffield getting an original eureka next wk

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          a private collector in sheffield getting an original eureka next wk
                          Got an original eureka ash here

Comment

• post pics and specs please

Comment

• Will get some up later when i get my camera battery charged.

Comment

• 58"
                                10mm tip
                                Approx 16.5 oz/

Slight chip out of one of the splices you can see in the first pic where the tulipwood meets the ebony, other than that fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X