X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    are you kidding me!? Stupid British....Like your Olympics

You're getting to be really popular around here, mr dodgy.

And it wouldn't suprise me if billabong's theory was spot on.
    Last edited by narl; 8 August 2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Somethings rattled your cage, a little close to the truth? One minute you're as mysterious as the Scarlet Pimpernel and disappear at the click of the fingers, now you're back calling the British stupid?
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

As the great Mark J. Williams once said in an interview (when he and RoS weren't getting on) - "Stupid people say stupid things"!!!

Jasonx, from the pics you've posted there's no doubt that you have a stunning cue collection, but if you want anyone on here to take you seriously you really need to think about answering some questions and making some apologies...

Time to "man up" kid.

Comment

Curiously tho.. I wonder what would have happened if someone else had said something like "Stupid Chinese.. Like your.. [insert here]"

( just sayin' )
          Last edited by Inoffthered; 12 August 2012, 05:01 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

• This will probably get nowhere if we continue. Getting all racial and stuff.

I must say Jasonx never fails to annoy me with his manners.

Comment

• like they say ignorance is bliss ignore people you dont like sound of

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                Curiously tho.. I wonder what would have happened if someone else had said something like "Stupid Chinese.. Like your.. [insert here]"

( just sayin' )

If you called him stupid Chinese so and so, in my eyes that would be fine - his nationality (If he is Chinese) is stated without derogatory terms.

On the stupid British comment, I have never felt so proud to be British, the Olympics have been amazing and ignoring the medals, we have shown what a great event we can stage - unlike many other nations. It's not that long ago there were scenes where shanty towns were being bulldozed to make Beijing appear sanitised before their olympics - I don't think we are the stupid nation.

Comment

• I just bought these two cues.
                  The Hunt & Osborne possess a certificate of originality
                  And Trevor White
                  .GetAttachment.jpgGetAttachment (2).jpgGetAttachment (1).jpgIMG_1126.jpgIMG_1127.jpg

Comment

i feel a ban comming on. what a muppet you are.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Our Olympics have been fantastic as far as I'm concerned. Even if other countries disagree, I don't care. They have been our Olympics and we have done it our way. Considering our size I think third in the medal chart is great, couldn't ask for more.

Comment

• Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                        Our Olympics have been fantastic as far as I'm concerned. Even if other countries disagree, I don't care. They have been our Olympics and we have done it our way. Considering our size I think third in the medal chart is great, couldn't ask for more.
                        +1
                        a wonderful sporting event

I did not feel any touch of "politics" unlike Beijing, Moscow, LA.

Sport is the winner
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by NorthWestJunior View Post
                          Our Olympics have been fantastic as far as I'm concerned. Even if other countries disagree, I don't care. They have been our Olympics and we have done it our way. Considering our size I think third in the medal chart is great, couldn't ask for more.
                          i would agree 100% easily the best of my lifetime.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

How are the british stupid ? They have some of the best minds in the world . And why u bring up the Olympics in a cue thread ? u mad Ireland has not done fuk all ? u mad ? yeah u mad .

Comment

• got to agree lads for such a small country and population realy done gb proud

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                                got to agree lads for such a small country and over crowded population realy done gb proud
                                Def. Great job by all..

Comment

Working...
                                X