This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cris0000food View Post
    The olympics suck. Nationalistic, separatistic, horse****. No politics? The opening ceremony was british wank at its best. Got to love those stadium lights and the retarded tower.
    lol bitterness from the country who invented the rotary washing line against the country that forged the entire modern world!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Come on lads, this is a cue pics thread! Keep it friendly eh? Be happy ffs, you could be me!
      #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        georges cues
        Is that pink ivory I see? I love pink ivory
        John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

• right this is g30 georges collection

Comment

• Nice Butts ........is that the Dan Shelton cue 2nd from the bottom ?
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Hi Neil, I dont think it is but the chequered front splice that Dan did (and still has a strip to do another) was from Dave Coutts and is more red/orange than this one that looks more rosewood brown. So my guess is it is a Coutts. Nice collection

What year is the Robert Osborne black-plate?
              Last edited by DeanH; 14 August 2012, 10:36 AM.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Are the Will Hunts numbered?

Comment

• Hi, Dean is correct it was Dave Coutts that done the cue for me, The cue was a 21st birthday present from my mother, Wanted to give the cue a freshing up, It is a Riley Gold Medal. Neal, Before i bought the Robert Osborne i called the man himself to ask about the badge and he told me he done them when he first started for himself so i am thinking about 20yrs old. Huge thank's to Jim for posting the picture's, Hope to have another two cracker's by the weekend to add to my collection:snooker:

Comment

• I was just about to say 20 years old .......nice collection George
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• new cue !

Ok so its not my new cue but we need a few more pictures !

Tulipwood over thick white verneers

Comment

• Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                        Hi, Dean is correct it was Dave Coutts that done the cue for me, The cue was a 21st birthday present from my mother, Wanted to give the cue a freshing up, It is a Riley Gold Medal. Neal, Before i bought the Robert Osborne i called the man himself to ask about the badge and he told me he done them when he first started for himself so i am thinking about 20yrs old. Huge thank's to Jim for posting the picture's, Hope to have another two cracker's by the weekend to add to my collection:snooker:
                        which is your main playing cue george

Comment

• Hi Jim, My main playing cue (when i do which is not very often) is the Customised Dave Coutts 3rd from the right 57.5"/29/9.25, And the Trevor White one is my pool cue 56.5/29/8.5 JPU standard.:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            lol bitterness from the country who invented the rotary washing line against the country that forged the entire modern world!
                            Watch this, me Lord. Lord of TSF!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UStr7iNm1A4
                            Last edited by cris0000food; 15 August 2012, 04:19 AM.

Comment

OFF TOPIC.

CAN'T YOU GUYS P.M. EACH OTHER PLEASE ? IT'LL SAVE OTHERS HAVING TO

SEARCH FOR THE CUE PICTURES AMONGST THE VERBAL PING - PONG.

sorry no cue pics to post myself . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

do you actually have a point in your drivel? are you saying your comment about 'british wank' was a political comment on nationalism rather than spiteful nonsense? don't make me laugh.

i will try to refrain from further off topic comments.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X