Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I paid £50 for it delivered with an old metal tube so don't feel too bad now!
    I'd never seen a cue this old spliced all the way around, thought that was quite a modern development, which is why I snapped it up.

What makes are your cues, any pictures?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• these are 3 of themive apic of them all somewere badges are bennet ,albert monkhouse,thurston

Comment

• they all peradon / thurston cues.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• my version adr had

Comment

• do really like the design, keeps the cue nice and light too, might ask kev at north west cues to do a cut and shut with a nice new shaft if it's only worth £50, after I have a go at fitting a ferrule!
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              right this is g30 georges collection
              After a lot of call's and trying to meet two differant bloke's in the one place, I have added two stunner's to my collection, I left Ma Hoose at five this morning and met up. Cue sellar No1 HUNT & OSBORNE Blackplate (019) The cue is like new and came with Mini Butt and Telextension, To top that off it has all the original reciept and certificate:love_heart: And also came in a mint condition Stamford case. Then a bit later i met cue sellar No2 HUNT & O'BYRNE Blackplate, To say i am a happy man is an understatement:excitement: Cant wait to get on a table and try them. One cue has already been retipped just about to do the other so there ready for me in the morning waiting for the club to open Hope this will give me the love back to start playing more.??? Will try and get pic's up tomorrow

Comment

• these are georges new additions

Comment

• From bottom to top:
                  The 1 piece cue I made (1st go) last year, 3/4 Mike Wooldridge 05, 1 piece Phoenix Elite, 1 piece 17.2 oz North West cue, 21oz 3/4 North West Cue, 90s CueCraft 3/4 Sherwood cue.

cue1.jpg
                  cue2.jpg
                  And finally the side grain on my new Phoenix Elite
                  cue3.jpg

Comment

• G30 MC - very nice new cues for your collection. The H&O has been on TSF before (pretty unique stain under the badge ) and I believe from circa 1985. The H&Ob BP 019 can we see more of the butt/shaft/etc? Is it ash and plain ebony?
                    thanks
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Handmade 3/4 Canadian maple cue (Keith Williams)
                      9.5mm
                      17.5 oz
                      60"
                      29.5(butt)
                      Sorry pics aren't great, will upload better one's when i get a decent camera...[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Is that a round butt?

Comment

• Hi Dean, The HUNT & O'BYRNE was on here a few week's back, I will take pic's of both Cue shaft's, And hopefully Jim wont mind posting them up for me, Pesterd the man to death with pic's so far:grief:, And x3dnd3x it is a round butt, Fitted a MOORi soft to the HUNT & OSBORNE and had a few frame's with it, Real nice tip, The cue is amazing. But stil preffer my Customised Dave Coutts. Will try the HUNT & O'BYRNE during the week.:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                            Is that a round butt?
                            Not sure if you meant mine or not, but yes it's fully round
                            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                              Not sure if you meant mine or not, but yes it's fully round
                              Haha, nice

Comment

• one of the little jobs on with a 51 with nice shaft been rebuilt to 58 ins and the snakewood i split spliced towards a 3/4 butt

Comment

Working...
                                X