This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
    Very nice cue mate... what's the specs you went for?
    Thanks bud specs of the cue are 56" 16.5 oz, 9.25mm tip & 27mm butt

Comment

• The latest addition to my cue collection a stunning mint, Claude Falkiner Facsimile Cue made by Peradon with a bone name plate I think. specs are.. 58" 10.55mm, 30.66mm, 16.7/8oz..even though it is 73+ years old it's still dead straight! it is one of the smoothest cues I've ever held! and a joy to play with.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 1 February 2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Nice that ...

Comment

• Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
          The latest addition to my cue collection a stunning mint, Claude Falkiner Facsimile Cue made by Peradon with a bone name plate I think. specs are.. 58" 10.55mm, 30.66mm, 16.7/8oz..even though it is 73+ years old it's still dead straight! it is one of the smoothest cues I've ever held! and a joy to play with.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

stunning cue

Comment

• thanks guys, pictures dont do it justice really.

Comment

• I hear ya. Looks awesome all the same tho! Beautiful cue Minnesota.. Gradz man.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                I hear ya. Looks awesome all the same tho! Beautiful cue Minnesota.. Gradz man.
                Thanks mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  Been having a mess about with image hosting and thought i'd post a few piccies of my pride and joy... (cue completed feb 2012)

Might start using it sometime this year...

hey Cally bud.long time no see!!! what a cracking cue you have there. hows hitting this beauty? is this the "one"? what is the spec if not a secret ? ive to receive my ultimate in the next couple of weeks or so after nearly 23 month effffing looooooong wait. if you are in london by any chance let me know and we will sort some baize action.

cherios brother
                  Last edited by 147alltheway; 6 February 2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Cally,

Beautiful cue. Question - the single case shown with the cue - how do you carry accessories like a mini butt, extension, chalk, etc.?

Thanks, Wayne G
                    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Hi Vlad, how are you buddy, hope all is good your end bud... Thanks man.

Yeh i int been about these parts much for a few months bud, lost the love didn't i, but it's back now

Is she the one, Yes, YES she is, she feels lovely, the balance and feel is outstanding, really is summat special this time and she will be with me for life this one.....

Much better than my last cue, nice reactive little bugger she is, went for a game t'other day (first time in ages) and was over screwing, over hitting everything, plenty of zip in this one, much better than my last one for sure...

I had trev do me a slimmer taper through the bridge this time, a little flex too the shaft, not to stiff, he got it absolutely spot on (in the end, but that's another story) . .. well happy this time around.

Just gotta start using her more now, shame for her to be stuck in her case all the time doing nowt...

She will probs get to see the baize at least a dozen times this year if she's lucky ... lol...(only used her a handful of times in a year) gotta sort it out and get on the practice table, my games in tatters at mo due to not playing, should be all good after a good few sessions back on the baize and i get a good feel of how she reacts properly...

But she feels just right in the hand this one, weight and balance is absolutely spot on.
                      Just need to get playing more now eh...

Great to hear from you man, Take care buddy...

Last edited by cally; 6 February 2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                        if you are in london by any chance let me know and we will sort some baize action.
                        If i'm ever up that England way i'll defo l;et you know man, be great to have a few frames sometime bud...

Specs are iirc...

57.5"
                        9.5mm
                        17.5oz
                        30mm butt
                        slim taper (some might say pro taper)
                        Little flex to shaft, not to stiff... (i like to get a bit of feedback from a cue and i find very stiff cues lack this)
                        Balanced at approx 17.5" iirc
                        Asked for weight to be more evenly distributed through cue and slightly forward.

And she is spot on fairplay to trev, he's the man, and a gent to boot...

23 months wait eh vlad.. Ouch..... Look forward to seeing pics bud, hope she's a keeper for ya..

re Wayne g... I don't carry ext's, mini's etc, chalk in pocket cue in case and that's it...

If i need to carry anything else i got my snooker manbag in i...
                        Last edited by cally; 6 February 2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• im all good Cally, cant complain . my game is improving bit by bit .

im glad to hear you got the yarning for the game back and a cracking cue to boot. i remember you were saying about this beaut when she was in the making but only get to see it last week . SHE looks bloody lovely SHE is.

gotta take my hat of to trev as he is a real "cue artist" int he?

23month is a very loooooong wait i know, this wood betta be something special i tell ya.

the spec i went for is 57 inch,17.5oz,9.25tip,29mm butt. ill post some pics as soon as i lay my hands on it.

defo give me a shout when about in london.

good luck with your game bud .

speak soon.

Comment

• just bought one off paddybhoy30 similiar to cally's. mines maccasser ebony

Last edited by mattyshinobi22; 6 February 2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Lovely contrast on those woods , what spec is yours Matty

Comment

• Is that sword on your bed ??

Nice cue . Liking the chevrons . Whats the specs ?c
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X