Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome cue m8. I think that blue's seen better days tho haha. Given this cue is your Trev 3.0, no.. don't sell it!

Comment

• Thanks man...

LOL.. yeh, the blue 'flashes' as it rolls down the table, patchy as it is...

Not my blue btw... Oh no i would never have my balls in that state...

ps. wheres the pics of your trev (mk2)on here then, now that's a bute, get it up, i believe you never posted pics of it did ya?..

Last edited by cally; 28 February 2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        been doing a bit of dusting took ages lol
        GEEZ . . . I think I will show my g/f this pic to prove that I don't have too many cues (yet) . . .
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Cally bud ... Seriously....your Trevor White, is probably the prettiest of them all. Just stunning!!! Simples

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
            Cally bud ... Seriously....your Trevor White, is probably the prettiest of them all. Just stunning!!! Simples
            Thanks man, she is a pretty little thing, and plays as good as she looks...

Comment

• Here is my current playing cue till my Trevor white is ready in 5-6 months. It's a 1 piece phoenix cue ash ebony with a single splice of Thuya burr and a thick maple veneer. 57.5 18oz 9.5mm

77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                Here is my current playing cue till my Trevor white is ready in 5-6 months. It's a 1 piece phoenix cue ash ebony with a single splice of Thuya burr and a thick maple veneer. 57.5 18oz 9.5mm

very nice mate

Comment

• Thanks Matty, I just love Thuya burr with a thick maple veneer I think it looks amazing. I have ordered a 1 piece with the same design from Trevor so hopefully that will be ready for my birthday in August. I've gotta say again these phoenix cues are a bargain, I got this brand new from craftsman with a real ebony mini butt and telescopic extension for under £245 inc postage. Splices are even, shaft is amazing with lovely chevrons and the finish is good on it, just a shame about the shiny/lacquer butt even though that can be sorted easily with some fine sandpaper and some wax or oil

Comment

• Nice cue, the lacquer doesn't bother me too much to be honest. Did you try this in the shop or did you order via the website? I've had two so far, a jointed supreme and a 1pc and they both are terrific players, better than any other cues around for the money IMO. You could take the lacquer and badge off these and charge at least £200 more they are that good, great looking shafts which can't be said of a lot of cue makers these days and perfect quality exotics and accurately spliced.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                      Nice cue, the lacquer doesn't bother me too much to be honest. Did you try this in the shop or did you order via the website? I've had two so far, a jointed supreme and a 1pc and they both are terrific players, better than any other cues around for the money IMO. You could take the lacquer and badge off these and charge at least £200 more they are that good, great looking shafts which can't be said of a lot of cue makers these days and perfect quality exotics and accurately spliced.
                      I ordered it off the website as I couldn't get up to Leeds and I was a little apprehensive that I didn't see it 1st but I must say I am not disappointed, the shaft is great, the Thuya burr is lovely and it plays great. I actually bought 1 after robin cook recommended them as really good cues and I value his opinion very highly. I've had a 48,47,44,43,40 in the last week and Im playing well so I'm sure this is the cue I will get that allusive half century with. Also its nice to know my Trevor white will be the same design and spec as this even though it will probably play completely different but that's snooker!
                      Last edited by rob s; 4 March 2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• You, Cally, and I should start a club. My cue has the same design.
                        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Great looking cue, by the way Rob.
                          Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PetMarmoset View Post
                            You, Cally, and I should start a club. My cue has the same design.
                            snap
                            here's my pool cue, nearly an identical thuya
                            http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...DR147?p=597211
                            so obviously I am going to say, nice cue that rob s
                            Last edited by DeanH; 4 March 2013, 07:40 PM.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              snap
                              here's my pool cue, nearly an identical thuya
                              http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...DR147?p=597211
                              so obviously I am going to say, nice cue that rob s
                              think i would make a killing on that now!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                think i would make a killing on that now!

she is a beauty, still.
                                used every Thursday for pool league to great effect
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X