X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, it is a joint from stamford...the old parris one was not usable anymore

Comment

• Was wondering about the cocobolo, parris cues don't seem to use it at all. Great looking shaft on it as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by shohin View Post
        no, it is a joint from stamford...the old parris one was not usable anymore
        Its good they managed to save the badge, I'm having some work done to an even older JPU at the minute. I sent it to parris cues about 7-8 weeks ago and I'm also having mine respliced but they didn't manage to save the badge as its cracked when they were removing it so I'm waiting for a replacement badge to be made then it will be ready. Looks lovely anyway mate glad you are happy with it
        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• My trusty Andy Travis maple 1 piece traditional look!

Last edited by TooDark; 5 April 2013, 01:51 AM.
          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• My stunning new Mannock design Trevor White cue, specs are 58.3/4, 9.6mm, 30.6mm, 18.75oz...dark selected ash shaft, dead straight side grain, with 3 perfectly placed top grain chevrons/arrows.. the butt is 23 inches high, made up of jet black african ebony splices, 4 long splices of very rare exotic Australian goldfield burr wood and a single face splice of Australian black burr wood, all splice points are perfect and even top and bottom..the matching mini butt also has a single face splice of Australian goldfield burr wood..this has to be the best cue I ever had the pleasure of owning and it plays as good as it looks.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
            Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 9 April 2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Very nice

Comment

• What i purchased early hours this morning. Pictures taken from the add on ebay.

Comment

• This one had been on there a while and I'd been admiring the design myself. Looks good :snooker:
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• I like the fancy designs more than traditional ones. That's what drew me to it. Also the shaft is as i'd have requested if i were having one made. And i just happened to get a nice little bonus in work. So i had the cash spare. I got a little eager and also bought a Peradon slim case. I've been eyeing one up for ages, so thought heck why not. I also discovered a bargain deal on snooker specs. £46 with perscription lenses.
                    Last edited by hunter101; 10 April 2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
                      What i purchased early hours this morning. Pictures taken from the add on ebay.

looks quality that mate. i remember having a custom one, and ruined it by having it 3/4 jointed. lesson learned though. great cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
                        What i purchased early hours this morning. Pictures taken from the add on ebay.

Beautiful cue! I hope it plays well for you. I love my Mastercue.
                        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Took these just before i shot off to work. Can't wait to get to the table now to see how it goes.

Comment

• How much was that bad boy ??

Comment

• I think i overpaid, going by how cheap they've gone for on here. But i'm happy with it at first glance. It was £275 posted. And the case was a further £150

Comment

• Hey the best cues I ever had were Master cues !! that looks like a real hard tip on that beast . Hope the cue works for you

Comment

Working...
                                X