Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingo! It's a rosewood butt, with small thuya burr splice over thick snakewood veneer.

Comment

• whats the length, bp, and the hit like fella? cost and waiting time?

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
      Bingo! It's a rosewood butt, with small thuya burr splice over thick snakewood veneer.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
        the cue...
        Nice, but why the strange badge ?? ie why no "Special Cue" in the middle ?? (or have you blanked out your name ?)

Comment

• could be few too many in depth questions

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Nice, but why the strange badge ?? ie why no "Special Cue" in the middle ?? (or have you blanked out your name ?)

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            I believe it has been photoshopped on the badge; probably, as you say, to cover his name up. Simple way to see is to tilt your computer screen back a little and you'll see a ever so slight difference in colour on the badge where I think it may have been edited :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              very brown, curious looking cue. is that rosewood with a snake and bur front splices?
              Yes but very distinctive. Know one will have one like it. Is this cue new or is it an old one?
              " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
              " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
              http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• You can see that this is a very lovely and unique example of a custom JP cue and 147alltheway has a great cue here.
                On Cue Facebook Page
                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

very brown, curious looking cue. is that rosewood with a snake and bur front splices?
                  Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                  I believe it has been photoshopped on the badge; probably, as you say, to cover his name up. Simple way to see is to tilt your computer screen back a little and you'll see a ever so slight difference in colour on the badge where I think ihave been edited :snooker:
                  Yes the badge was slightly edited but not to cover the name as there is no name on it just number I've done it for the fun of it to see how it'll look without the writing and the number.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                    Yes but very distinctive. Know one will have one like it. Is this cue new or is it an old one?
                    It's a new cue and that's how it's suppose to look unedited. Last week I've walked in to JP workshop to buy couple of tips and also out of interest asked Paul wether he had any 1 PC cues ready for sale. He went inside and after few minutes emerged with this cue in his hands. I just couldn't resist and bought it. Came back three days later to collect it. Turned out to be a bolster of a cue. I was just at the right place at the right time. Lol

Last edited by 147alltheway; 22 December 2013, 07:56 PM. Reason: Pic added

Comment

• Lol so you waited 3 days not 2 years !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Lol so you waited 3 days not 2 years !!!
                        Aha.... That's the recipe bud.

Comment

• nice cue that, to go with your others

by the way, who is "Paul"?
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• will that recipe be up for sale some time soon?
                            Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                            Aha.... That's the recipe bud.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              nice cue that, to go with your others

by the way, who is "Paul"?
                              Thanks bud,
                              I don't tend to keep two let alone three cues at the time hence them two are for sale.
                              I believe Paul is the one who makes ultimates but I might be wrong .
                              Last edited by 147alltheway; 22 December 2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

will that recipe be up for sale some time soon?
                                You never know but very unlikely at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X